• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Crafting on Beta

SoggyShorts

I am finding it quite difficult with magic residence and workshops to actually figure out what you are working with.
I didn't use magic buildings. and only had
Level 27 Workshop
Level 27 Residence
when I last ran the numbers. HERE(LINK)

Even your scenario of 110 squares proves that the traveling merchants are pretty good.
15,000 gems in 110 squares is 136 per square.
2,000 gems in 7 squares is 285 per square.
The TM3 crushes a level 23 gem factory in efficiency.

If you wanna chat more, message me I don't want to take this thread off topic

Last edited:

iDavis

I believe we need another source of Spell Fragments. ...

Yes, I can imagine following events as one of new sources of this resource. I can see, making variable rewards in events and QLEs is one of current goals for developers, so this would definitely help to reach this. Doesn´t matter, whether we´re talking about milestone rewards or rewards in some of quests during events, everything could count.

Heymrdiedier

I think you can ditch the relic recipes. Spending Spell Fragments and a spell that costs 3 relics in order to get 5 relics is pretty useless. The only player who would actually want to do that because it is their boost and they don't have 700% yet probably would never get the option with only seeing 5 of ~100 recipes at a time. Even if they did, 5 boosted relics is not exactly "wow".
i would totally craft that if you get 5 and only need 3 as input. Its a good way to get some small contribution to the big crafting chest, if theres nothing else thats good in the current build list.

SoggyShorts

i would totally craft that if you get 5 and only need 3 as input. Its a good way to get some small contribution to the big crafting chest, if theres nothing else thats good in the current build list.
But where are you getting the 300 Spell fragments from?:(
You'd be way better off saving and waiting to get a 5 day military building and using that to grab 50-150 more relics than normal in the tournament. Plus all of the free spells and KP etc from the tournament.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2576

Hi guys,
Thank you once again for your feedback so far. Is there any other feedback you'd like to give, which was not already mentioned here?

How about making relics and runes disenchantable as well?
Maybe crafting runes would help some people as well.

I would prefer receipts alter more often while there are a ton of option instead of a daily change or slower with a really limited offer.

Jackluyt

Wish list
Amazon.com has a wishlist. If something is out of stock, you enter your name, and they notify you when the item is available again.
Would it be possible to have a wishlist for recipes?

Heymrdiedier

But where are you getting the 300 Spell fragments from?:(
You'd be way better off saving and waiting to get a 5 day military building and using that to grab 50-150 more relics than normal in the tournament. Plus all of the free spells and KP etc from the tournament.
the point isnt about where to get cheapest relics, the point is to keep your academy bussy so you get the special thingy for the crafting chest :)

DeletedUser2194

Ooh, there are Portal Profit spells you can craft now... DEFINITE bonus. I'm not crafting it just because I only have 4 Catalysts, and that's what it costs for a 5% Portal Profit (which I already have 14 of). I hope there are bigger Portal Profits in the mix as well.

Amazon.com has a wishlist. If something is out of stock, you enter your name, and they notify you when the item is available again.
Would it be possible to have a wishlist for recipes?

Doubt it. This isn't Amazon.com. ;) That would take a MASSIVE amount of coding, and to my knowledge the order which you get different recipes is random*. (Or as close to random as you can make a computer program) And all it would do is tell you when something showed up as a recipe? No, that's a lot of work for it to just tell you something you could find out in seconds anyway.

How about making relics and runes disenchantable as well?
Maybe crafting runes would help some people as well.

I would prefer receipts alter more often while there are a ton of option instead of a daily change or slower with a really limited offer.

I thought of this idea awhile back, but hesitated before suggesting it, ESPECIALLY for relics. I do like the idea, though. While it's true that all Runes can be used to upgrade to Level 6, 12, 18, etc, overall most people don't get that far and runes pile up. I would love being able to disenchant some of my 35 Mountain Hall Runes, as it's going to be forever and a day before I can get the Main Hall up to Level 11. (It's at 8 now, I'm SURE not selling it) If you miscalculate and reach Level 6, 12, etc and don't have all sufficient runes, then it's your own fault? I wouldn't mind that as an aspect, make people hesitate before they disenchant something so important.

Relics are even iffier, since they're needed for making Spells (the regular way) in the Academy, not to mention the ones for your Boosted.

*Not random, per se, as I believe many of the recipes are purposefully made to appear less often then others.

TomatoeHu

Who wants a list of recipes on a spreadsheet :D

It is a work in progress and I would love if anyone has the missing amounts for the Disenchanting tab to share with me in game or message me here. If you have any of the missing recipes to add on as well. The amounts for the SF varies by Magic Academy Level and I would like this data on the sheet if possible ♥

Here is a sheet to complete if anyone is interested, to tell me what your MA level is what your items in your inventory would disenchant for.

Last edited:

Karvest

@TomatoeHu there are some errors in your spreadsheet, like Vallorian Valor recipe cost.
Also no need to gather info from players with different MA level, you can get base fragments amount from xml.balancing.city.Items*.json and multiply it by MA level bonus.

TomatoeHu

@TomatoeHu there are some errors in your spreadsheet, like Vallorian Valor recipe cost.
Also no need to gather info from players with different MA level, you can get base fragments amount from xml.balancing.city.Items*.json and multiply it by MA level bonus.

Sorry, i dont know what that is o_O if you have the numbers, or can get them, i would do a happy danc:esmile:

SoggyShorts

How about upgrading the orc nest to give orcs from chapter 6 up...
The orc limit after ring 11 on the world map was created so that players would not become unbalanced. If you allowed players to make orcs in chapter 6 then we'd be back to having players ignore the tech tree and scout 240+ provinces while still in dwarves.

CrazyWizard

I thought of this idea awhile back, but hesitated before suggesting it, ESPECIALLY for relics. I do like the idea, though. While it's true that all Runes can be used to upgrade to Level 6, 12, 18, etc, overall most people don't get that far and runes pile up. I would love being able to disenchant some of my 35 Mountain Hall Runes, as it's going to be forever and a day before I can get the Main Hall up to Level 11. (It's at 8 now, I'm SURE not selling it) If you miscalculate and reach Level 6, 12, etc and don't have all sufficient runes, then it's your own fault? I wouldn't mind that as an aspect, make people hesitate before they disenchant something so important.

Relics are even iffier, since they're needed for making Spells (the regular way) in the Academy, not to mention the ones for your Boosted.

*Not random, per se, as I believe many of the recipes are purposefully made to appear less often then others.
I dont see a reason so disenchat relics, for that you have the MA ain't it?

Runes, oh yes pleaaaseee
upload_2018-11-4_10-47-27.png
The pile is growing and how would I ever need 325 Mountain Hall Runes for?
Even if I break my current one down, build it again and level it till lvl 30 I still wont be able to use them all.

It would be great if we could disenchant there, arent they supposed to be raw magic anyway?

Dony

King of Bugs
I dont see a reason so disenchat relics, for that you have the MA ain't it?
not really, i would need magic academy lvl 25 to actually get rid of them
relic.JPG
maybe its time to add more levels to magic academy?

Last edited:

DeletedUser2576

not really, i would need magic academy lvl 25 to actually get rid of them
maybe its time to add more levels to magic academy?
They also could "fix" the disadvantage that elves have because their MA is 5x4 und Human ones is 4x5. Elves have a smaller trader but only level 1. Now human ones are same size.