• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

DeletedUser2630

It doesn't look very good in our country. Roughly a third of people who have seen race cost research have reported that if this goes live, the game is over and we are looking for a replacement. In fact, this will mean my end as well, I am not in the mood to look for 9 out of 25 people. They will be the most active players.

Jaxom

What bothers me most about the direction the game is taking is that they now expect late game players to have multiple top level T1 factories for events and a bunch of T5/6 for research. There just isn't the space and population for this PLUS the new Elvenar buildings.
Level 24+ T1s are useless for the main flow of the game. They can't produce sentient goods efficiently and I no longer have need for T1. But they force me to have these for the events.
I will see how this chapter goes but I am thinking that it will be so long and boring on Beta that I will not bother with it on my live worlds. Just stay at the end of Constructs until I eventually stop playing.

Deleted User - 81190

It seems that this chapter is designed to be quite a bit longer than the previous ones - and it's not just sentient costs. All the previous chapters were about 2K KPs for all the research (Constructs was about 10% more). Chapter 15 is almost 3.5K, and I didn't even count optional SS tech.

Deleted User - 81190

I am looking at upgrade costs for the Academy in Elvenarchitect, and these look very unusual. First 2 upgrade levels look fine, but L3 and L4 are substantially lower in costs (output increase is usual). Is that accurate? If yes, then that's pretty unusual setup. Or is it a response to people rarely upgrading to L4 because quite often it makes little sense?

DeletedUser724

when does Inno repair the trader..
we cannot filter t4,t5,t6 goods to trade

new chapter require many goods and why Inno do not allow us to trade as usual way
there is 114 pages to scroll to find required goods

very upset ~~~!!!!

Lovec Krys

@conqueror9 What problem do you have with filtering the trader? My filters works as usual. Although I only have T4 in my beta city, filtering works fine by my opinion. Or you can just post trades instead of accepting ones.

CrazyWizard

Please change the event quests to allow us to accomplish goods tasks with ANY factory from the current or previous chapter. Then we could use sentient factories to accomplish these things!

@Jaxom For the record, this is the wrong thread to provide event feedback.

I think that this is partly the correct thread, I think both threads are acceptable.
The fact that event requires you to have bonus T1 en the chapter for non boosted makes it a valid point to ask for a change in the event T1 is either topic.
as both are related to eachother and making event T1 the more logic choice to modify.

DeletedUser724

@conqueror9 What problem do you have with filtering the trader? My filters works as usual. Although I only have T4 in my beta city, filtering works fine by my opinion. Or you can just post trades instead of accepting ones.

I have open a new topic in discussion
u can have a look in the image i post
we will understand my question

DeletedUser2803

Or is it a response to people rarely upgrading to L4 because quite often it makes little sense?
I think so. You need to erase them at the end of the chapter while you are only able to build it after the first half. So it makes sense that they are quite cheap, so it is still reasonable to upgrade them.

Are ideas decaying?
Sounds unlikely, maybe a bug?

DeletedUser2236

one thing to keep in mind is that people at the end have had a couple of months to upgrade the new wonders but people who haven't got there will not so it will be harder on them if tier 4-6 is needed so much.