• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Chapter 15: The Elvenar

DeletedUser1953

Yes, but i do not like spire. For now, i teleport some factories and keep 1, i reduce the production ... in the same time, people need soap but i have no reason to do that, i can create profit trade, i do not like that but i do not like loss too ^^

Arthus

I wonder for how long chapter 15 was planned to fill the game. It would be nice to see both chapter 16 and 17 in 2020 but i have some doubts. It's only almost 4 months since live start of chapter 15. It seems that it was clearly planned to last longer than chapter 14 which lasted 8 months...

Last edited:

Lovec Krys

With the chapter's requirements, I bet we get only one new chapter this year (and who knows when).
Players who don't run 3 or more T6 manufactories are still in the middle of the chapter with months to finish it.
I have finished this chapter in my main city only few weeks ago with my 3 T6 manufactories and still have a lot of buildings to upgrade (due to lack of seeds it seems it will take longer and I'll have to raise my pre-constructs wonders meantime to save seeds for the buildings upgrades.
Orcs are similar problem, with the upcoming wood tourney, I'll probably run out of orcs as well before upgrading all the buildings).