• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2630

You forget that small players can trade with big players and exchange benefits for the benefit of the whole association. Yes, without the big players somehow do not support the little ones on the market, it is difficult but it is possible (I am talking about 4-5 chapter). Small manufactories are more efficient, but one must have more. There's no point arguing with you. We communicate costs and demands in the association and we just see it statistically.

Solving here some chapters 1-3 where one can not really play can not make sense. But since chapter 4 it is not a problem. From my point of view.

I have 4,5K keys (I must used lot of accelerators) and wife with low level 6K using a minimum of accelerators. And other smaller players are also better off than the larger ones at least in our community.

DeletedUser1953

yesterday, if you are an very active player > IV, you can do 3 bears, now, probably 1.5 bear (and boring increase by 100% ^^). For average player, some will have less than 2 artefacts, because most average player does not use time reduction and they have not, i think there is a great problem.

Infinite quests and infinite rewards, it is not for elvenar, it is too much frustrating !! I am an active player but finally, i prefer the old system, i can finish early and other player can play at their rythm with some quests but scout, xx, scout, xx, relic, scout, xx, relic, scout, .... no no no.

EDIT: i think in place to call this the scout quest, it is better to call it vapor 15, it is better and less frustrating.
On my account on fely, 9/30 scouts (no vapor 15 :evil) (key=80) => seems the probability 30%, it is a lot of more then previous on beta.

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
I have 4,5K keys (I must used lot of accelerators) and wife with low level 6K using a minimum of accelerators. And other smaller players are also better off than the larger ones at least in our community.
this means nothing because quests are random
You forget that small players can trade with big players and exchange benefits for the benefit of the whole association.
on new worlds there are no big players

DeletedUser2630

this means nothing because quests are random

Yes, but we sit side by side, see what we do. We both stand on vision mostly. Moreover, I stand in workshops, which she has a pile = it's just a click. In other words, it hinders me a lot more even though we get similar things, often clashes or relics. We are both properly prepared for this because we counted on the event, but the big player just what the workshops / manufaktur could not prepare too much.

However, this event will come we knew a month or more ahead.
on new worlds there are no big players

No one helped me on the beta, no big player, but in chapter 3, I got a 10-level bear. Easier than ever. with the same activity, I have never obtained more than 3 artifacts before.

Dony

King of Bugs
I had 0 current workshops and 2 T1 when event started, but i adapted to it and had no problem what so ever, thats why i am surprised they changed it so late for live servers which got much more time to prepare.
For future events i would prefer first version of this event, with harder quests and bigger reward (because everybody now knows whats to come)

DeletedUser2630

not sure if you can do it now, after latest quest changes.

After the change it will be worse, but still if we are talking about live, where we had only 80 limit. On the beta I would (before the change) get the same activity as on the live all three, I'm sure. On live count, by the end of the week, me and wife will have enough keys to 10 levels. Then we stop playing the event actively.

I'm sure the prepared little player will have no problem getting that full bear. While a big player won't be that easy. It was possible to prepare for the provinces and tournaments. In workshops, we are very limited by population.

And yes, I also liked the original style more, with no limit of 80.

Burger Meister Meister

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the announcement for this year's Autumn Event here and let us know what you think about it!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Not sure how I feel about this.
I have already wasted my time upgrading my workshops and buildings. I have depleted my population and used up space that I was saving for the next chapter.

I think this whole concept of WS-3 and chap-1 is a stupid waste that detracts from the fun of the game. It imposes a game style dictated by Inno that conflicts with how I enjoy playing the game.

With this latest change I have received "Scout a province, complete a research or gain 15 vision vapor" 4 times out of the last 6 tasks. For me scouting a province takes 36 hours. I am chewing through speed boosts just so that I can complete 1 task per day.

There is no way that I am going to be able to finish enough tasks to make the new buildings worth while.
I am going to stop wasting my boosts and will probably also stop playing the event. Its too bad I can't recover what I have already wasted doing upgrades that I never wanted to do in the first place.

This whole change was a change for the worse.

Alcaro

Used to enjoy events. Honestly think the old event system was better.Losing interest, in both the event and the game :(

I remember 2.5 years ago, when my very first event came - The Rise of the Phoenix (or Easter event?) - what a joy, what an excitement! Was so much fun, nobody complained about quests, we were so happy to get some buildings to boost our cities. Wasn't a chore, was just fun. But now, with this flood of events, mini-events, Challenges, Spire, FA ... one after another, one after another, it's just too much and I am simply tired. I want a game, not a part-time job.

Deleted User - 56274

@Alcaro I would prefer to see more time between events myself. It is overwhelming. I would also like to see the major events finish in beta +1 week before they move into the live worlds so that whatever feedback and stats they pull from beta can be worked on so that when the event goes to live it is well-polished and balanced.

For beta - I have enough evolutions for one fully evolved bear and 8k currency. I am a profligate user of speed boosts, but not diamonds. Part of it is just where I am in my chapter as I had a lot of research stored up and ready to go for advancement. I stated before they really need to consider how many bears we are supposed to get. They can control that number and it seemed like a lot of currency with the 188 keys being given out. Does that mean I think it should have been cut so drastically mid-event? Hmmm, not really. Fine for live before it started, not so fine for beta.

Alcaro

I have 12 artifacts and 3k keys, probably by the end of the event I will get other 2-3 artifacts (with a bit of luck, maybe 4) but this just because I have a stubborn OCD and did 150 quests before they nerfed the key reward. I also used time reducers but not diamonds. What baffles me is that in Beta I thought I was prepared for this kind of event and had scouted 26 provinces. At this very moment, I used all of them for "Get relics, woman!", "Do not sleep, solve encounters now!", "move ur sorry arse and bring home more ... and more ... and MORE relics!!!" quests :D
Now I am dying at getting Vision Vapors, I disenchanted all buildings, a Bear included, coins instants, spells ... at the end I feel like this event is almost a rip-off of my beloved spells and things I wanted to keep. :confused:

slide

I have 12 artifacts and 3k keys, probably by the end of the event I will get other 2-3 artifacts (with a bit of luck, maybe 4) but this just because I have a stubborn OCD and did 150 quests before they nerfed the key reward. I also used time reducers but not diamonds. What baffles me is that in Beta I thought I was prepared for this kind of event and had scouted 26 provinces. At this very moment, I used all of them for "Get relics, woman!", "Do not sleep, solve encounters now!", "move ur sorry arse and bring home more ... and more ... and MORE relics!!!" quests :D
Now I am dying at getting Vision Vapors, I disenchanted all buildings, a Bear included, coins instants, spells ... at the end I feel like this event is almost a rip-off of my beloved spells and things I wanted to keep. :confused:
So, you've pretty much used everything you gained just to keep going...

Deleted User - 56274

@Alcaro Yes, way too many gain relic and solve encounter/tourney encounter quests. I am so tired of them and it feels even worse on live :)

DeletedUser2865

Some humor, I have a new main quest on beta:
upload_2019-9-26_3-3-30.png

;)

Loki Blue

Just got my Ice Bear to level 7, and that's it for me. I'm very happy with him, he looks lovely in my little corner of Jötunheim. Thanks for that.

That said, I am literally done. Unless there's an event in the future where the grand prize is inspired by Sleipnir, Fenrir, Jörmungandr, or Hel, this is the last event I will ever do on Beta. May sound funny, but I'm so fricking tired and irritated that it's going to take a Norse mythology-based event or QLE for me to be interested in doing this again. I'd rather evolve my city through the chapters than jump through these hoops.

iDavis

Does anyone have polar bear with timewarp and can confirm, if their tournament cooldown effects are adding or multiplying?