• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser2630

However, a reduction in rewards does not correspond to a reduction in difficulty. Rather, your change has made another complaint.

Smaller players have it a bit lighter and bigger players only more difficult.

DeletedUser1953

You increase some difficulties (scout++) and reduce the reward by 50% in the same time, reduce 5->3 toolbox is very very low compensation (and i am not sure about that, i am not too much advanced on live).
I think the next step, a new quest : "Scout 3 times AND/ OR Do 3 Reseach" !!

Other problem, no superior daily building !

Marindor

well, i understand the reasoning...but how did you decide which quests were hard?

The quests that were reduced in chance percentage are the quests that players complained most about, with the Scouting quest being an exception. If we took out that one as well, we'd have to lower the event currency cap even further (to around 60 per quest) and we thought that would have been too big a step.

aliceFalling

The quests that were reduced in chance percentage are the quests that players complained most about, with the Scouting quest being an exception. If we took out that one as well, we'd have to lower the event currency cap even further (to around 60 per quest) and we thought that would have been too big a step.
well i must complain in future then...because in live worlds i know players that have NO provinces left to scout. they will be at a standstill if they get that quest!

Karvest

The quests that were reduced in chance percentage are the quests that players complained most about, with the Scouting quest being an exception
People complained not about specific quests being too hard, but about them popping again and again without fair amount of other quests in between... Now we see same scouting/relics/encounters appearing even more often.

Heymrdiedier

can we get the 5 min, 15 min, 1 hour and 3 hour workshops quests back at the original rate, and higher the currency again?
In fact the currency doesnt even have to go higher again :)

i tought most people were complaining about relics, encounters, scouts, vision vapor and toolbox...

DeletedUser1953

LOL new quests on beta : "6 vapor or 1 technology", "400 fragments or scout"
After 3 month, you take into account low player, but the timing is strange !

Last edited by a moderator:

Lovec Krys

Hi guys,
As explained in the announcement, please try to understand the reasoning behind the lower event currency cap :)
We do understand your reasoning, but You don't understand that by decreasing rewards by 50%, you have taken far more than you have given us.
So decreasing to let's say 120 would be much more reasonable.

Deleted User - 60107

Okay, what the hell, @Marindor ? Why did my quest change? It was "Scout a province or research a technology or gain 15 Vision Vapor". Now it is this:
EvQuest.png
A completely different quest... At least my progress from the previous quest was kept. And it seems there are more new quests that were added. Would be nice if that too was properly announced...

slide

However, a reduction in rewards does not correspond to a reduction in difficulty. Rather, your change has made another complaint.

Smaller players have it a bit lighter and bigger players only more difficult.
Smaller players don't have it lighter, I have a chapter 3 city on live, the only thing which is "easy" is scouting as its only a few hours, except they keep popping up and now I'm low on gold, I can't clear world map for encounters or relics because I don't have sufficient goods to both work on my city, tournaments and this event.

I have to wait for a tournament for relics or encounters but I have only 6 provinces open, so that,s just 24 encounters and as we go further into the event then we're talking hours and hours just to move on ONE quest. I can't get enough relics to keep my MA producing CC, and guess what??? no CC means no VV, so where is the 15 VV coming from? I can't scout, can't finish a tech unless I stall my game entirely and just wait with a tech ready to finish until this particular quest comes along.

No, its very bad in early chapters and the nerf in keys means that really is it worth the city upset to try and progress this as I'd like to? The only thing I have in abundance is time instants but I have nothing to speed up except tournament cool down but don't make enough of anything to do the provinces less than 16h apart!

As far as I can see, especially with this nerfing, there is nothing good for anybody regardless of where you are in the chapters, really can't be bothered with it now on any of my cities (2 live and 1 beta).

Buttrflwr

Soooo, what changed? Most certainly NOT toolboxes, as, guess what? I got it AGAIN!!!! :mad: I will have to admit, I think there were four quests in between this time, instead of every 3rd quest. So, I guess that's an improvement? :eek: At this point, all I can do is laugh, because no WAY will I get enough artifacts to lvl a bear up beyond possibly lvl 6, unless I am REALLY REALLY lucky on the spins and lots of free keys. Sigh...too bad, this is the first evolving bldg I was going to place since the chickens. I "may" place the mermaid, as it is a beautiful bldg, but I doubt it. Space and functionality are my primary concerns, not so much aesthetics.

Edit:
@Marindor Sorry, I know the toolbox horse is dead, I just can't seem to stop kicking it. I am SOOO tired of having toolboxes over and over and over and...well, I am sure you get it. In my best Yoda voice..."Frustrated I am." :( I really wanted a grown bear. :(

Last edited:

DeletedUser2630

@slide

I play 3 levels on the beta and 14 levels on the live.
I got 10 lvl bear on the beta with minimal activity and no preparation. For live for the same activity I do not even 1/3 of what I had on the beta.

Likewise my wife is in level 4, she has almost twice as much currency in the same time as I do, while I use accelerators more often.

I was ahead in any previous event. So it is obvious that this event is much harder for more advanced players with big cities.

In any event, I have not gained as much on the beta as I do now because I only go there to "watch".

slide

@slide

I play 3 levels on the beta and 14 levels on the live.
I got 10 lvl bear on the beta with minimal activity and no preparation. For live for the same activity I do not even 1/3 of what I had on the beta.

Likewise my wife is in level 4, she has almost twice as much currency in the same time as I do, while I use accelerators more often.

I was ahead in any previous event. So it is obvious that this event is much harder for more advanced players with big cities.

In any event, I have not gained as much on the beta as I do now because I only go there to "watch".
sorry, but I can't agree with you here - 3 cities, 1 at the end of chapter 3, 1 at the end of dwarves and the one here just into halflings - here I produce plenty of goods, gold, supplies, I had some time instants but they're long gone and I am progressing well, but just can't be bothered due to the nerfing. I was up to 148 keys yesterday so not at the end, had spent no diamonds and have a lvl 10 bear.

That chapter 3 city can either do the event slowly OR progress its city and do tournaments properly but it can't do both.

palmira

Yeay, got another scout task but this time I researched :)
Great to have the elvenars coming, they are so welcomed :)