• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Autumn Zodiac

DeletedUser1953

A new race now ? Are you crazy or are you mad ?
More frustrating, we can not advance because of quest with leveled workshop/factory.

Jaxom

I have yet to see any "easier" tasks show up. Still need 11 relics, 6000K+ coins. Reading about Chapter 15 right now.

Fortunately I just got my 9th bear upgrade last night before the rules changed. Only interested in Brown so I am done with that.
I will get a few more 80 key rewards during the remaining time and put them toward time boosts. The 3x20 hour prize should still be coming up.

But on live worlds if the quests don't get easier I will be plenty upset.

Deleted User - 56274

I have to shake my head. @Marindor It quite simply does not make sense to me to increase the occurrence of quests that already use more resources. Yes, we said that the workshop toolbox quest was occurring too frequently, we also said that about the scouting/research quest because it is occurring 3 out of 4 times and the gain relic/encounter quests because they use a similar resource pool. So you reduce the frequency of the one that does not cost us resources and once we have workshops that can handle it is a non-issue other than time and instead increase the quests that denude players of resources or lead to over-scouting/completion of province

@Karvest I would dislike Buy KP less if there was a chapter cap that was reached for how expensive it could get, my main driver here is to get it change to gain KP so there is more than a single way to solve the quest. I do feel that all of the Buy KP, Scout/Research, Gain Relic, Encounter/Tourney Encounter quests need to have more limited frequency.

Seriously, what happened to give NH, upgrade a building (do it without a level req attached), accept/post trades, even gain culture.

DeletedUser2925

I calculated a little bit and came to the conclusion that in order to fully develop all three bears 1080 stars and thus about 30,000 keys needs.
with the new cap on 80 keys and the new arrangement of the quests, which now need much more time, the change is nothing more than a proper k*** in the b***** for all players who still have a real life ....

Ich habe mal ein wenig gerechnet und bin zu dem Schluß gekommen daß man um alle drei Bären voll zu entwickeln 1080 Sterne und damit ungefähr 30.000 Schlüssel braucht.
mit der neuen Deckelung auf 80 Schlüssel und der neuen Anordnung der Quests, die so jetzt deutlich mehr Zeit brauchen ist die Änderung nichts anderes als ein ordentlicher Tritt in die E*** für alle Spieler die noch ein echtes Leben haben....

Marindor

@Sam Mumm just English is enough here on Beta :) And to be fair: Your calculation assumes you should be able to develop 3 Bears to the max. For something like that it would only be logical that you'd need to be a very active player.

DeletedUser3036

hopes dashed in 2 days on server live, that new chapter really saved the week :D

maxiqbert

just look at the bugs that have come with it lol

edit : I'm happy ancestos, but is doesn't do me a lot of good for now, no more usable filters in the merchant, no quests, no upgrading the bears...

Bramblerose

Thank you for the 70% waiting time for the tasks.:mad:
Thanks for the less received keys.:(
As of today, only 100 keys had 80 keys.:confused:
Thank you I already 9 days at the beginning of the event had 9 days wait (Provincen).:mad:
Thanks for the many toolboxes.:(
Thanks for the worst event since starting Elvenar.;)
I probably will not make a bear and half things I will certainly not set up.:D
Thanks again;)

Bram:)

slide

I've stopped caring, stopped trying, no point, waste of time, at least I was lucky to get a lvl 10 bear here, but in live I have no chance, end of the event for me both here and live... work on my city, anything is a bonus, what a load of rubbish, and the few quests I happened to get here at the point of 149 keys and nerfed to 80 now:
Gain 11 relics (was waiting for the tournament today)
Gain 11 relics
Gain 11 relics
Solve 45 tournament encounters or solve 9 encounters..

Do you think we're stupid Innogames? This has nothing to do with workshops and toolboxes, this is to do with the never ending cycle of quests and people able to get too many main rewards. Keeping it going for another 9 days isn't the solution but capping the number of quests would have been.

I'm done with spending money with you, 3 cities and I have spent bits here and there, but now its none, I won't be the only one, but some new people will come along with their hands in their pockets I'm sure, better you fix the mess you've made before they become disillusioned too!

DeletedUser

However, a reduction in rewards does not correspond to a reduction in difficulty. Rather, your change has made another complaint.

Smaller players have it a bit lighter and bigger players only more difficult.

Smaller players have it much, much harder, bordering on impossible. We just got a new world on NL so lots of small players. Ask them what they think about buy kps, overscout & cater/fight until you reach cater costs for t2 (which you don't have), get fragments for the MA (well how exactly?, since you've got nothing to break and no Tower yet), craft in MA, but you don't have enough relics....

For bigger players it has become much easier, but a well those were the ones complaining about to many workshops and factories :rolleyes:

baypen

I am on Chapter III; had also several times the 11 relica quest, but of course not way togain them in tournament mit only 4 open provinces.So I always had to craft some with my rare ressources and NOW, the crafted 5 relics didn´t even count ??? !!! Why?
Support gives no reaction, I am quite frustrated, that´s no fun any more :-(

DeletedUser3028

Just a novel idea here, but it seems the quests get harder and there is more quest keys as you go through. There are 3 prizes to earn. Shouldn't the rewards per quest be declining? The playing differences will always remain and making something to slow down the highly active will slaughter the less active.

With this never ending quest system, the rewards should be given like an upside down parabola, increasing at first, and then declining.

So it started with 10 keys and probably the 188 was too high, but probably also, the new 80 is too low, or maybe the path to 188 needs to be steeper so players get there faster, and then it needs to decline, and maybe decline all the way back to the 10 keys. So, the path to 188 keys players should be able to get somewhere between 7-10 levels on a bear, and the path back down to 10 gets them somewhere between 1 finished bear and second somewhere between half finished and finished.

At 188 keys per quest it is a hard sell for players to purchase keys.

cassy63

thats not my event - the way of quest and the prices - you could play it alone - i'm very sad about the new events - i liked the one with one day quest and some normaly

Jaxom

There are FAR too many of these Scout/Research VV tasks. When I get nothing bigger than 3 VV in my crafting choices it takes forever.

I'm glad that I am now effectively done with the event. If I get enough VV to go further fine. Otherwise forget these tasks.

DeletedUser2630

Smaller players have it much, much harder, bordering on impossible. We just got a new world on NL so lots of small players. Ask them what they think about buy kps, overscout & cater/fight until you reach cater costs for t2 (which you don't have), get fragments for the MA (well how exactly?, since you've got nothing to break and no Tower yet), craft in MA, but you don't have enough relics....

For bigger players it has become much easier, but a well those were the ones complaining about to many workshops and factories :rolleyes:

That's what I think is a bad game strategy. Tournaments are also cheaper for smaller players, but most are crying that they can't handle 10 chests. It's because he can't play strategically, but we can do it and that's why I say, in a smaller chapter, this event is much easier for me.

Because I only need accelerators for scouts and craft, but I or even my girlfriends could build a pile of buildings, so tasks for workshops and manufactories are easy.

It is not my fault that these players cannot play strategically and efficiently use the city. The fact is that with a small town I go through the event cheaply and easily.

Alcaro

That's what I think is a bad game strategy. Tournaments are also cheaper for smaller players, but most are crying that they can't handle 10 chests. It's because he can't play strategically, but we can do it and that's why I say, in a smaller chapter, this event is much easier for me.

Because I only need accelerators for scouts and craft, but I or even my girlfriends could build a pile of buildings, so tasks for workshops and manufactories are easy.

It is not my fault that these players cannot play strategically and efficiently use the city. The fact is that with a small town I go through the event cheaply and easily.

No, you are wrong. I have 2 big cities (done with tech tree) and one brand new, just in ch.2. Is not about buildings - you need space to build countless WS and manuf, therefore you need loads of residences for population and also loads of culture buildings. I just got the Magic Academy, it takes foreverrrrrrr to produce CC spells, I have nothing to disenchant to get Spell fragments. Then - encounters .... we can't let aside that what I just said about having many WS and Manuf. .... I have a 5 Marble manuf. ... what and how much can I cater when at 3h I get the astonishing amount of 86 marble x 5 (with MM spells on them) = 430 marble ???? To fight it's impossible, my troops are so weak that are killed at the first click. I can say that I am a good tourny player and I know how to use my troops, but in ch.2 fighting is pretty much a joke. Ah, and beside all that, how many provinces do you think I scouted already? I barely have 2 or 3 of each type. Soooo ... how many encounters I can do from those 45 from a quest?
Getting those quests like the big guys (11 relics, 5 encounters AND gain Vision Vapors or Spell fragments - many times) it just make the event undoable for small players - who actually should get help with these events.

DeletedUser

Don't be this insulting. Small players can't get 10 chests, because
a) they don't have enough tier provinces scouted for it
b) there army is weak, too weak for higher rounds
c) catering is way way to much for them. You can't solve that problem with feeding them cheap trades for goods, because they also need to pay coins and supplies to cater.

Karvest

Our smallest member is from chapter 3, and she can get our tourney minimum (1k points) without any problems and get her 10 chests every week.
Ontopic:
The probability for quests that require productions from a Workshop with a specific level, has been reduced by, on average, more than 30%.
That means that you will have lower chances of receiving quests that ask you to produce anything using a building with a minimum level. This also means that other conditions are more likely to appear, meaning you'll have to spend less time overall on working towards productions of this type. Since the event was balanced with the harder quest conditions in mind, we expect players to finish more quests and thus also lowered the cap of the increasing amount of Golden Keys per quest earlier, at 80 Golden Keys.

Seems most of those -30% are in 5m and 15m WS quests... They are definitely too hard and without them we can do x2 more quests. :sarcasm:

Last edited: