• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Slunecnice

I have the same problem. The countdown runs only for those neighbors who stayed among the discovered ones.

Snímek obrazovky 2022-10-25 200039.jpg

jampadampa

This problem still persists! The countdown only runs for 1 neighbor that remains discovered. It's been 5 days already...

What is the reason for the problem and when will it be fixed? Or is it a consequence of the problems we read about here?

Katinka

Hello, Joeli from my fs, is affected too. Just wanted to let you know. I remember one of my fellowshipmembers saying it was resolved for him. So I'm trying to find out who that was, and will let you know.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
We can't share any estimates (yet). Also, it stays necessary to receive the affected player's bug report until the development team says otherwise. The evidence we found suggests that the development team should be able to pinpoint exactly who is affected with ease, but there is probably a reason why they want to fix the issue for all players individually.
Thank you for your patience and effort!
@Davetoshiba

DeletedUser2378

We can't share any estimates (yet). Also, it stays necessary to receive the affected player's bug report until the development team says otherwise. The evidence we found suggests that the development team should be able to pinpoint exactly who is affected with ease
What is the expected timescale for fixing this?
It's been 5 days already...

I think the reason why most are wanting an update is because the Adventures begin tomorrow and we need to visit neighbors for coin badges. As was mentioned before, most people don't go to the forum or support so I hope these people who are waiting for a fix without sending in some ticket aren't ignored in all of this.
We used to get at least more of an answer, while waiting for a fix, instead of a tag on a previous reply from days ago. I know this is "only Beta" but players here matter too.

Last edited by a moderator:

jampadampa

@Katinka @cassy63 We can't share any estimates (yet). Also, it stays necessary to receive the affected player's bug report until the development team says otherwise. The evidence we found suggests that the development team should be able to pinpoint exactly who is affected with ease, but there is probably a reason why they want to fix the issue for all players individually.
Thank you for your patience and effort!
Many players do not go to "forun". If it's really necessary to solve the problem individually, then do a mass appeal (like other news) so they can sign up.
My English is not good ;) but you will understand what I mean, thank you .

PrimroseSylvia

Well, this is not "only" Beta. Beta purpose is to test, and many players have already saw where (99%) the issue is; why aren't devs able to fix it in a week, it's a mystery to me (we had lots of hotfixes in the past, in a few days -if not hours- after bug report). We have to hope that this issue won't hit live servers too...

DeletedUser3288

It's been 10 days now. I don't know how we're going to do in the fellowship adventures without any neighbors to visit.
This is taking way too long with no explanation except this one from 2 days ago:
The evidence we found suggests that the development team should be able to pinpoint exactly who is affected with ease, but there is probably a reason why they want to fix the issue for all players individually.
We need Marindor back. Things are falling apart over here.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@BlackthornRaven @PrimroseSylvia @jampadampa @CiraKelley Thank you very much for your feedback and for voicing your worries.
Fortunately, thanks to this thread and the reports we received via tickets, we can tell that the development received all information we can share about the bug. Our mods did a great job collecting all evidence and account IDs of affected players.

Tomorrow, we hope to share more information and the next steps ahead in regards of the bug fixing process. The developers are working on a fix since it was reported for the first time. You can tell from the time we all are waiting for a fix that it seems to be a difficult bug to fix.

There is not more information to share yet, but we assure you that you don't need to worry about this bug appearing on the live servers, thanks to your reports.
We hope for your patience and your trust that we are doing our best in the background to resolve this issue. We also have the consequences of this bug in the next FA round and other features in mind.

Edit: Don't worry that we won't inform beta players outside the forum tomorrow!

Last edited:

DeletedUser3288

Tomorrow, we hope to share more information and the next steps ahead in regards of the bug fixing process
Don't worry that we won't inform beta players outside the forum tomorrow!
What does this mean? Players outside the forum "shouldn't worry" about not receiving any updates about a bug that is affecting them???
I'm having a hard time understanding the communication from today's responses/tagged replies.
Thanks to the QA team for all of their help they have done!

Katinka

Well, this is not "only" Beta. Beta purpose is to test, and many players have already saw where (99%) the issue is; why aren't devs able to fix it in a week, it's a mystery to me (we had lots of hotfixes in the past, in a few days -if not hours- after bug report). We have to hope that this issue won't hit live servers too...
It is not the first time there was a mistery bug that took some time to fix, but they always do. Just hang in there.

PrimroseSylvia

It is not the first time there was a mistery bug that took some time to fix, but they always do. Just hang in there.
Thanks a lot. Could you please recall me one bug of this scale? Maybe I'm too old, maybe 6 years here and there in Elvenar clouded my memory, but I really don't remember... I mean, a modified Fellowship Adventure, that required LOTS of coins (have you see some signatures stating "I survived the coin drain?), is going to start, and (too many players in my opinion) can't gain sacks of coins using neighbors helps... But I for sure remember that one single time, an adventure was postponed because something wasn't working fine.

Enevhar Aldarion

I don't understand what their problem is with fixing stuff quickly. Of all the browser and mobile games I have played over the last 20 years, Inno is by far the slowest to fix problems. Are their programmers really this incompetent or did most of them quit too, the way so many forum workers did? Or maybe it is because almost all games I have played before were by companies based in the US or Japan, where people are allowed to work on the weekends or get overtime and get things fixed faster.

DeletedUser3672

Jag tycker också att det är dumt av Inno att starta ett Fellowship Adventure innan detta är fixat för alla, särskilt med hur svårt det nu är att göra Coins-märket.
Samtycka. Vilja vara problem att samla mynts.
Agree. It's going to be a problem collecting coins :(

Edit by Konys: please, remember only English is allowed in Beta Forum ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

Xanadu

If it isnt possible to fix the bug with our neighbours, please reduce the Sack of Coins during this Adventure.
Do you know how many % of players in beta have these bug? If it is not 100 % the Adventure is unfair.

ElfPrincess

Well, almost 2 weeks without being able to visit neighbors :( . On the other hand, I have lots of neighbors that can visit me (lucky for them:) ) I'm not playing the FA but the lack of coins and the trades are a big issue.
I have already reported this twice and the answer is always to have a little more patience while the development team is trying to solve the problem
My question is: when? when can we expect to have this problem fixed?

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
If it isnt possible to fix the bug with our neighbours, please reduce the Sack of Coins during this Adventure.
Do you know how many % of players in beta have these bug? If it is not 100 % the Adventure is unfair.
Well, almost 2 weeks without being able to visit neighbors :( . On the other hand, I have lots of neighbors that can visit me (lucky for them:) ) I'm not playing the FA but the lack of coins and the trades are a big issue.
I have already reported this twice and the answer is always to have a little more patience while the development team is trying to solve the problem
My question is: when? when can we expect to have this problem fixed?
Thanks for letting us know your concerns. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the bug.
We know at least the number of players who reported the issue in the forum or to our supporters, this can be a different case for the developers, who may have an exact number. But we can tell it's not 100%.