• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hello Tarin, could you please tell us a little more about what is happening with your neighbour help timer? By 'blocked' do you mean it is stuck at the time shown in the screenshot, so it is not counting down at all? Or is something else happening?
With no further information I have merged your bug report with the existing thread I linked below, in order to keep everything regarding this issue in the same place.

Please also see this issue https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/inde...visit-neighbours-provinces.18022/#post-109869 as looking at your screenshot it seems you have the issue reported there

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Thanks Karvest, for now we are investigating the new issue as a separate issue, though there may indeed be a connection.

Karvest

No, I'm wrong, Tarin seems living in this FS for ages, just only 3 neighbors are marked as neighbors and others are missing...
and it looks like the same as all other cases in this thread.

jampadampa

Jejda, kde jsou moji sousedé?
Hey, where are my neighbors?
world.png

Edit (24/10/2022, 10:30): Tento problém stále přetrvává, smutné
Edit (24/10/2022, 10:30): problem still persists, I'm sad :(

Please, remember only english allowed in Beta Forum ;)
Edit by Konys

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3288

Same problem for me. Does every player need to let you know if they can't visit neighbors? Seems like that would be a lot of people needing to come over here. A lot of members in my fellowship and other friends are all having this same problem but they don't come on the forum.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
@Katinka @cassy63 We can't share any estimates (yet). Also, it stays necessary to receive the affected player's bug report until the development team says otherwise. The evidence we found suggests that the development team should be able to pinpoint exactly who is affected with ease, but there is probably a reason why they want to fix the issue for all players individually.
Thank you for your patience and effort!

Xanadu

Bei mir dasselbe. Von gut 5 Seiten Nachbarn (am PC) sind 12 Spielernamen nicht zu sehen.
Gruß Xanadu (Beta)
The same with me. From a good 5 pages of neighbors (on the PC) 12 player names are not visible (on the PC).
Greetings Xanadu (Beta)

Please remember that only English is allowed ;)
Edit by Konys

Last edited by a moderator:

Katinka

Would it help to know that it also affects my trader? Most of the trades I see in my trader look like I haven’t discovered a lot on my world yet. What I see on my world is 1 circle and a north and south of my second circle. That is it. I can put however trades up, and they get taken.
On computer, I have 5 pages of neighbours to visit, with my fs included.

Last edited:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We're seeking some additional information regarding this issue. For those of you affected, could you please check your NH (neighbour help) timer and let us know if it is stuck, or still counting down?

Thank you in advance for your assistance with this