• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Confirmed [42015] Can't visit neighbours/provinces

Dorfl the Clay

What baffled me the most was the statement in the Elvenar news that: "we are also grateful that at least this bug didn´t make it to live servers thanks to your reports"... which indicates that the dev´s do know the cause, otherwise they couldn´t have prevented the spread to live servers.

Droopy

The fact that it takes so long i may assume has to do with a new feature being introduced, because it has been working good for some time before this bug and normally you would just roll-back the change what caused this and investigate from there.

Anyway my coins and tools are hurting and i now see how much nbh brings :)

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
What baffled me the most was the statement in the Elvenar news that: "we are also grateful that at least this bug didn´t make it to live servers thanks to your reports"... which indicates that the dev´s do know the cause, otherwise they couldn´t have prevented the spread to live servers.
It indicates it, yes, but unfortunately, the "exact" cause hasn't been found yet, because certain changes on beta made the issue obvious. As soon as these certain changes aren't made, the issue shouldn't appear on live (especially since it's so major, we really wouldn't want that to happen).
All we wanted is to highlight that we are very grateful for the reports we received. We will make sure that the next announcement won't allow any speculations.

The fact that it takes so long i may assume has to do with a new feature being introduced, because it has been working good for some time before this bug and normally you would just roll-back the change what caused this and investigate from there.
We can't tell you much about a feature that hasn't been release to beta yet, for obvious reasons, but maybe a roll-back isn't possible or helpful. A new feature may get postponed because of bugs, whether they their reported by beta players or QA, or any other reason.

DeletedUser3288

Anyway my coins and tools are hurting and i now see how much nbh brings
Same here. After 17 days with no fix (and contradictory, defensive and dismissive responses), my coins inventory is hurting pretty badly.
This is crazy. My kids are all moderators and developers for bigger games... and even they are laughing at all of this...asking me why I still even play this game.
That's a good question.

Enevhar Aldarion

Same here. After 17 days with no fix (and contradictory, defensive and dismissive responses), my coins inventory is hurting pretty badly.
This is crazy. My kids are all moderators and developers for bigger games... and even they are laughing at all of this...asking me why I still even play this game.
That's a good question.

Things are even worse on another of Inno's game, Rise of Cultures, and that game does not even have an official forum to report things or find out information.

gettyn

I first reported the bug on Sept 27, my city was moved on Oct 9th, fixing the problem. the problem came back on Oct 17th, 2 days ago a member of my SF had his city moved ,fixing the problem for him. They will not move my city again, come on guys this has gone on long enough!

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
Things are even worse on another of Inno's game, Rise of Cultures, and that game does not even have an official forum to report things or find out information.
It's a bit out of topic to talk about Rise of Cultures here, but RoC has at least a Facebook page and a Discord server (which is basically a forum).

DeletedUser3288

Mine is fixed now, as well.
I received an in-game message with an HTML code… so can’t do anything with it directly.
Edit: Thanks @Lelanya !! Removed the image. :)
The in-game message to everyone affected says to "use the following link" (basically meaning 'open the Support ticket option') but there is no link, just a long HTML code...and we aren't able to click on links through Elvenar messages anyway, right?

Last edited by a moderator:

ElfPrincess

That's a good question.

I think I'm dreaming :)) I have neighbors again + can accept trade - THANK YOU ::-**

nevertheless, a reasonable compensation would be appropriate after almost 3 weeks ;)) wasn't a player error ;)

Back to normal as well, I hope that the bug is fixed, I agree with cassy63, compensation would be very appropriate due to the circumstances.