1. Only English, please!• The language of this forum is English. Posts in other languages will be removed.
2. Be polite and constructive• Please help us keeping harmony in the community. Make sure that you treat others respectfully, do not insult anyone and remain polite. Aggressive, vulgar and provocative language will not be tolerated.
3. Post in the right forum• Please take a moment before posting a new topic and make sure you are posting in the correct forum so the administrators don’t have to move it later. Please be aware that some sub-forums have additional rules. Please read them before posting.
4. Style of communication (no CAPS!)• Please reread your posts before submitting to avoid mistakes. Do not write all in CAPS and do form complete sentences. Your text might be read by hundreds of players so make sure it is understandable.
5. Posting Protocol• Avoid duplicate posts! You have access to both the 'edit' and the 'multi-quote' buttons, use them.
6. Images• It is allowed to post pictures without any comment as long as they obviously belong to the topic of the thread. Pictures are restricted to a maximum size of 640x480 pixels. Animated images are not allowed and will be removed.
7. Signatures and avatars• Signatures must not exceed a maximum of 150 pixels in height and 500 pixels in width. This also includes any lines of text added to the side or underneath the signature.
8. Inappropriate material and language• It is not allowed to post any discussions of illegal activities or illegal content. Politic and religious discussion are also not allowed. Pornography, racist or ethnic bashing comments are forbidden even if used in jest.
9. Real Life/Personal Information• Please do not post personal, real-life information such as home addresses and home numbers. Note that this includes information related to you and to other users and also includes real-life pictures, school/college information etc.
10. Copyright• Do not use copyrighted materials of any kind in your posts.
11. Reporting rule-breakers• All members have the right to report posts made by members of the forum. The function should be used only to report posts that break the rules and must be accompanied by a reason for the report. After the report has been sent it will be checked by a moderator. Abuse of the report system is prohibited and violators will be warned or - in extreme cases - banned.
12. Rule-Breaking In-game• To report the breaching of rules by another player in-game please use the support system. Do not open complaint topics in the forum.
13. Discussions about bans and support tickets• It is strictly forbidden to discuss any in-game bans or support tickets on the forum. Such topics will be deleted, punishment may follow.
14. Advertising• Threads and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to Elvenar, or InnoGames GmbH are forbidden.
15. Moderation• Please keep in mind that all Forum Moderators are volunteers who enjoy helping out with the Elvenar community. Be as respectful towards them as you would be towards any other user. If asked to do / refrain from something, please do as you are asked to – failing to do so may result in punishment. Forum Moderators are enforcing the rules to ensure a pleasant experience for everyone.
16. Conclusion• Freedom-of-speech rights do not extend to privately owned websites, such as this one.