• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Search results

1. edeba

User Interface Improve the sell building layout

This is how it appears, It's not a big change, but I think the building you are selling should be right above the sell button. And another change that would be helpful is to just have something to turn off the warning and pop-up for selling level 1 workshops and manufacturers.
  2. edeba

User Interface Put Owner name in AW

This Should look like this: I keep getting confused about whose AW I am in as if they haven't put any kp in, there's no way to identify them. Just adding the player's name would be helpful.
  3. edeba

New Game Features Make the game recognize scrolling versus collecting

I used to play a game called Royal Story and if you wanted to move around in your city, the game could tell that was what you were doing and it didn't collect your ________ (filling the blank: goods, supples, coin, AWs, 2 day t1 for FA, etc.) I think there is a press and hold action before...
  4. edeba

Other Scale AWs by chapter - AW multiplier

With the new tournament formula in some cases the values of the AW has been grossly slaughter and many AWs do not scale to chapter increases. Applying a compounding chapter multiplier could really work around this issue. So, for example, both Maze and Dragon Abby are given in chapter 10...
  5. edeba

Cannot reproduce spire finishes 33 days 4 hours

That's it. spire timer not set correct.
  6. edeba

City Make all evolving building bases available in the MA

Currently there is no recipe for bases for 6 evolving buildings. If you have a base for an evolving building in your city or inventory, it doesn't show up in the MA. It would be nice to have any that you are missing have an opportunity to show up in the MA, and this is not true for 6 evolving...
  7. edeba

Fixed [38924] Trader has wrong cost for goods for main hall level 43

This is a picture of the exchanging goods for when the blooming trader guild is level 30 or higher where you are supposed to get back what it costs for the first goods trade. This is when the main hall is level 43. The t3 goods cost should be 40,000 for 40,000, not 41,000 for 40,000.
  8. edeba

Other Add a thumbs down button to the ideas and suggestion forum

We have the option to to click the thumbs up when we like a suggestion, but there is no thumbs down when we don't like a suggestion.
  9. edeba

City Add another slot to the MA for enhancements

Somewhere around chapter 15 there should be an optional tech upgrade for MA to expand it to 6 slots and the time per relic go from 2 hours to 90 minutes. It needs to be optional because you charge diamonds to open the 4th and 5th slots.
  10. edeba

Will we be able to store AWs?

I don't remember if this is something we can expect to see, will never happen, or hasn't been decided. The other question I want to know is will we be getting reset all for armories?
  11. edeba

User Interface Improve FA management tools

It would be nice to have an inventory badge total for the fellowship for archmage and mage to see and workshop and t1 totals. Add an FA data tab to the FS page: And then a list of total FA badges in inventory, and then a list of total workshops and breakdown of how many are on each...
  12. edeba

User Interface Make total queue time visible

We have no way to see how many, if any, other troops are queued behind. This should tell us everything that is ready to collect and how much queue time is left.
  13. edeba

Other Make setting up for the FA easier.

The FA is a regular event and players need to build level 1 t1 and level 1 WS, so reduced build time to 5 seconds for both. The t1 takes 40 seconds and the WS takes 10 seconds and I don't think the idea of players building 20, 30, 40 at a time was considered when build time was decide as the...
  14. edeba

Other Make the boosts for feeding Aureate and Storm comparable to the fire phoenix

The Aureate and Storm are for goods based strategy, but they are entirely unbalanced and useless to make any kind of meaningful difference in comparison for the military based strategy. Fire phoenix benefit - 50% attack all military types for 24 hours. This is equivalent to: 1) 125% of the...
  15. edeba

User Interface Enable timers the last hour of 24 hour event buildings

24 hour collection buildings really should be 23 hours, but letting us use timers for that last hour would also help as I write this wanting to go to bed and noticing I have 10 minutes for a 24 hour times before I can collect.
  16. edeba

User Interface Option to expand/resize message box

It would be super nice to be able to resize the message box to make it much larger for when you need to go back and review messages. I would like to be able to expand it to be from the length between the kp bar at the top and the sell/move bar at the bottom.
  17. edeba

City Ability to store AW

We need to be able to store ancient wonders.
  18. edeba

Congratulations Marindor!

Have a great wedding, and an even better honeymoon.
  19. edeba

Communication Wiki needs to list AWs

The wiki is really lacking in the number of places that require strong knowledge and memory of the game, or having to click and try until you find what you are looking for. I've been playing the game for over 5 years now and if I was to attempt to list which chapter AW belong to, I know I would...
  20. edeba

Not a Bug Exception to KP warning showing up

When two people go to put KP into the same AW at almost the same time the warning about a KP instant exceeding the number of KP needed doesn't show up if the other person put kp in before you. The exact example of warning failure was an AW needed 20kp and I managed to get 13kp in and the AW...