• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

City Ability to store AW

edeba

Given there are such oppressive penalties for AWs and probably half the AWs are net harm to your game, or no benefit past a certain level, we also need to be able to decide the level of benefit.

So for example, my blooming trader is level 31, but there is zero benefit for that level 30 to 31, so what I'm suggesting we be able to choose the benefit level, and for this one, I choose level 30 benefit. But should there ever be a reason to move this one to a higher level, I can put it back without penalty and carry on leveling it.

Other AW might result in over supply of a resource, and then it harms your tournament and spire so being able to adjust it down to balance what you need, but having the power to rap it up again without penalty would be helpful.

edeba

But then, I don't understand why the benefit for the whole sale offer boost didn't go from 500 to 510%. I can see a reason for not making trader fee go negative because the sky is the limit on the level of abuse from that. If it continued, at level 35 it would be 7.5% and you just have to arrange someone to post trades to make 7.5% on them for as long as you wish and as big as you wish.

With each wholesale trade cost going up by 50%, you'd have exactly one of each good you could trade each day and make a maximum 7.5% profit of the predetermined size already defined by the wholesaler if you were at level 35. You'd also get a bit more from coin and supply trades, I believe an extra 2% for each level over what a level 30 bee would give.

Lovec Krys

Considering the Blooming Trader, the portal production is more important bonus anyway, so if/when i build this wonder, it will be purely for that bonus.

Bor de Wolf 1965

I completely agree with you Lovec Krys, but the extra goods you get from the trader is a nice bonus.
Once every few days I buy all T1-3 goods I can with my blooming Trader at level 19 and start refilling my gold coins again.
61k T1, 40k T2 and 27k T3 is a nice amount that can be used for the T4-6 and T7-9 productions.

Lovec Krys

I'm buying KPs with coins. I don't realy need more goods in my main city:
1642482541561.png