• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Cannot reproduce spire finishes 33 days 4 hours

Concur. Just saw this on mine too, and came to report it
Screenshot_20220220-113750_Elvenar.jpg

Alcaro

B]Game version:[/B] v1.148-beta.8-(a1d099c) - html5 (2022-02-17 16:53)
Game world: Beta
Browser/IOS/Android + version: Chrome Version 98.0.4758.102 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Operating System or Mobile Device: PC Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1366 x 768
Account name:[/B] Alcaro
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility:
5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: (if applicable)

Current situation:
I used the "Portal Icon" to access the Spire but the page doesn't load

Expected situation:
To access the Spire

Reproduction Steps:
1. Click on the Spire icon (the one that looks like a portal)
2. The screen is changed and the progress bar is filling then it stays there and nothing else happens
5. It happens the same if I click on the image of the Spire.

Add more steps if needed. Include only ONE action for each step!

Screenshots of the bug:
Spire not loading.jpg

Last edited:

Karvest

They messed up the fix of 33 days.=)
Now the end date is correct, but the type of spire is not the one that was started.
So client try to show golem's map with moonbear's progress on it and fails.

Last edited:

Jedicris

Well, that was short lived. Opened a chest but not able to collect prize. Then screen locked and now under maintenance.

Marindor

Hi guys, I merged these 2 threads, since they are the same issue. The issue should now be resolved. Because it was a different problem than a regular code fix, the thread will be archived as no longer reproducable, but the diamonds will be added to the original reporter's account.

GerdyaanB

Hi guys, I merged these 2 threads, since they are the same issue. The issue should now be resolved. Because it was a different problem than a regular code fix, the thread will be archived as no longer reproducable, but the diamonds will be added to the original reporter's account.
Diamonds ?

Alcaro

Diamonds ?
When you report a bug and it's confirmed, the player who reported it will get, I think, 200 diamonds. < EDIT > read @Karvest next post.

I think Inno is running out of diamonds since 2 threads are merged even though is not the same problem, but 2 different ones, one emerged from the the other.

Last edited: