• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Woodelvenstock Summer Event

DeletedUser2433

I saw the spoiler today and have some issues. As of quest 38 in the continues quests (upgrade a building to lvl 14 or higher) you exclude ALL starting players which isn't fair. How many would spend anything on an event they know they cannot finish? I think it is very unfair to exclude lvl 1,2, 3 and 4 players from this event. On beta the issue isnt that big cause of the daily 150 tickets startup but it will be on the live version, i think all the high building upgrades should have an and/or like the upgrade to lvl 18 quest. Cause my main account is in lvl 5, almost 6 and it will take me a month at least to be able to upgrade my first building to level 16 (14 is possible in lvl 5), simply because the research for it isn't available.....
Something to consider maybe?

DeletedUser2467

I saw the spoiler today and have some issues. As of quest 38 in the continues quests (upgrade a building to lvl 14 or higher) you exclude ALL starting players which isn't fair. How many would spend anything on an event they know they cannot finish? I think it is very unfair to exclude lvl 1,2, 3 and 4 players from this event.

It can be done, I'm in the Chapter III...
2018-07-07_135835dd.jpg

For Chapter I and II, it would be hard... though the event is helping in fast forward the progress, by following the quests (regular and event) actively, I guess they wouldn't arrive in the tech Superior Residence in Chapter III, maybe they can get to Superior Main Hall tech, but need almost 300 pops to upgrade the Main Hall.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2356

Sometimes INNO does listen :confused: and makes changes before it apears at the live servers. they still have 48 hours :eek:. anything is possible :D

DeletedUser2433

lvl 16 upgrade changed so doable now :D, lvl 14 upgrade still excludes the beginner player and my guess would be that this is the group they want to trigger in staying? So thank you for reading but please add an and/or to quest 38 as well?

Heymrdiedier

For Chapter I and II, it would be hard... though the event is helping in fast forward the progress, by following the quests (regular and event) actively, I guess they wouldn't arrive in the tech Superior Residence in Chapter III, maybe they can get to Superior Main Hall tech, but need almost 300 pops to upgrade the Main Hall.
it can also be done with a wonder upgrade. If your lucky enough to get that ready in time :)

DeletedUser2467

lvl 16 upgrade changed so doable now :D, lvl 14 upgrade still excludes the beginner player and my guess would be that this is the group they want to trigger in staying? So thank you for reading but please add an and/or to quest 38 as well?

I heard they closed the quest #38 for those who contacted Support. Probably they will change it.

DeletedUser2494

I reached (actually level 2) quest point 38. There you have to upgrade a building to level 14. For user, they have not reached level 6, they are not able to solve this quest, I think it would be a cool idea to have an alternaitve like "Upgrade a building to level 14 or scout 1 province" . I think this small changing will help to motivate all smaller level to use this quest and increase the fun. ;-)

SoggyShorts

I reached (actually level 2) quest point 38. There you have to upgrade a building to level 14.
I wonder if this was done on purpose to prevent Wishing Well abuse....
If you are able to complete entire events with a chapter 1 or 2 city, then it is quite easy to make temporary cities on other servers for "wishing well farms" which feed diamonds to your main account.

SoggyShorts

Hmmm...they could prevent it by offering other additional grand prizes instead, doncha think..? :p
I wasn't even really thinking of the 4+ GP, rather the daily prize wells.
It was very easy to start a city from scratch and finish the easter event to win a dozen Wells. Halting baby cities at #38 would greatly reduce how many could be won. Just spit-ballin though, who knows why inno does anything? I mean the "upgrade a building to [impossible for some] has happened 4 or 5 times already, so you'd think they wouldn't make the same mistake yet again.

EDIT: according to some players if you contact support they'll skip the quest for you, and it will be fixed for the live launch. So there goes that little theory:p

Last edited:

DeletedUser2495

I think the new event is fun with the new buildings etc, but I'm somewhat dismayed that there was only one good culture only building so far, which was on day 4 after the double goo day. I'm not a big fan of all those culture/pop and culture/tier 3 goods combos and therefore find neither the daily nor the main prizes worth going for. I would really appreciate it if we could have some better bigger culture only buildings :)

DeletedUser2467

Yes please!!!
:)
Can't we have a poll asking if we want future events with just one or two seperate quest lines?

I like both options. Maybe one week one quest only and the rest of the weeks two quests?
Or any combination, to me it would offered good challenges and variety.

As for the rewards, I guess all rewards are valuable enough for different kind of level, And there are options where we could ignore other rewards and go for the ones that we need most.
Just to say that I don't agree that the rewards are junks :)

DeletedUser594

Woodelvenstock Mayor Acts = upgrade 4 Buildings to level 5 or higher = reward 18 tickets..
This marks the end for me as it is impossible to upgrade at the stage I'm at!
I'm already at the end on live server and about to delete my account there because
of all those silly ideas Inno devs placing in this game!! This one will follow soon by the
looks of things!!!...:mad::eek:

PrimroseSylvia

Players in chapter III can upgrade residences to level 14 too but for those who are in chapter I and II they can only ask to support :(

upgrade 4 Buildings to level 5 or higher = reward 18 tickets..
This marks the end for me as it is impossible to upgrade at the stage I'm at!
Can't you place 2 steel or planks manufactories (if you're human o elf) and upgrade them to level 5 and then to level 6?

Last edited: