• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

Heffernan

today i had a ”situation” - after i had been opening boxes and tried to return to city screen i got a info screen ”additional game content needed”. something was downloaded but after that the game got stuck into a loop stating ”additional…”.
in adroid rebooting the device and starting up afresh solved the problem. my friend had a similar situation in ios device, shutting down and restarting solved the issue.

Khartago

Üdvözlet. Azt szeretném kérdezni, hogy a téli garnitúra lekerült-e a rendezvényről? Vagy hogyan lehet megszerezni? 2 darab van belőle, de semmi jele annak, hogy a hiányzó darabok megvannak. :( Köszönöm szépen a válaszokat. :) PS: Elnézést a rossz megfogalmazásért, fordítót használtam

) Winter Set.jpg

English language only on the forum please. It seems you forgot to add the translation after all! (Translation by Google below):

Greeting. I would like to ask if the winter set has been removed from the event? Or how to get it? There are 2 pieces of it, but there is no sign that the missing pieces are there. Thank you very much for the answers. PS: Sorry for the bad wording, I used a translator

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
today i had a ”situation” - after i had been opening boxes and tried to return to city screen i got a info screen ”additional game content needed”. something was downloaded but after that the game got stuck into a loop stating ”additional…”.
in adroid rebooting the device and starting up afresh solved the problem. my friend had a similar situation in ios device, shutting down and restarting solved the issue.

Same here! I closed Elvenar and reopened (on Android). This worked for me

Hazel Caballus

I have now taken a lot to be able to complete the task including gained buildings. However, I stand by my opinion: 600 Spell Fragments is too much.
I think that for pre-Spire cities the spell fragments quests should be replaced by something else. With the new tech tree it takes longer to reach the Spire, thus causing frustration for new players. Several factors act together to make this kind of quest very unpleasant for new players: low level academy - no or very few time boosts - small amount of relicts because of delayed tournament —> difficult to produce or obtain enchantments which could be disenchanted, difficult to craft things in the academy.

Lelanya

I think that for pre-Spire cities the spell fragments quests should be replaced by something else. With the new tech tree it takes longer to reach the Spire, thus causing frustration for new players. Several factors act together to make this kind of quest very unpleasant for new players: low level academy - no or very few time boosts - small amount of relicts because of delayed tournament —> difficult to produce or obtain enchantments which could be disenchanted, difficult to craft things in the academy.
Agreed Hazel, it should ask for Supplies.

Jackluyt

they are the instants that give you % of your hammer capacity. If I remember correctly.
Thanks yes of course I did work that out from the picture. But their correct name is Supply Windfall Instants; there is going to be a lot of confusion if they call them Profits.

Enevhar Aldarion

I still can't believe a 5% Portal Profit is a daily prize. We complained about this in the first couple of events this started happening, so we got a couple of events in a row that changed it to two 5% Portal Profits, which was a little less insulting to higher chapter players, but a couple of events back, Inno returned it to being just one, and it is again in this event. This is disappointing.

Arthus

They didn't even change music for christmas one since like 2 years. They simply don't care.

Lovec Krys

I have never heared the music in Elvenar (with exception of music during tutorial before i turned it off), so i don't know.

iDavis

Last year we only had winter music on mobile, this year in one of the previous Q&A's they mentioned that winter is indeed the season which changes the usual music, so I would say they just forgot to turn it on.
I personally love and listen to every music track in the game and am super excited when it gets the seasonal vibes!

Last edited:

Dorfl the Clay

I personally love and listen to every music track in the game
One of the first things I did in my settings when I started playing is switching off the music. I am online almost the whole day and - like most music on the telephone when you are 'on hold' - it gets boring very quickly... :cool: