• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Winter Magic 2022

Enevhar Aldarion

For the first time ever, we have a previous building set as part of the daily prizes!

The original Winter Set of the Frozen Fountain, Ice Mountain Troll, Giant's Hand, and Frozen Orc Vortex will show up if you reroll, and that means each piece will have a day that it is the daily prize. I just did a reroll in my other Beta city and got the Frozen Fountain.

Jackluyt

1a1.jpg

Prueba2

For the first time ever, we have a previous building set as part of the daily prizes!

The original Winter Set of the Frozen Fountain, Ice Mountain Troll, Giant's Hand, and Frozen Orc Vortex will show up if you reroll, and that means each piece will have a day that it is the daily prize. I just did a reroll in my other Beta city and got the Frozen Fountain.
Can this be confirmed with some snapshot, please?

Jackluyt

Does anyone have screenshots of the new expiring buildings please? Please mail me the toolbox stats sheet, together with your chapter number.
Thanks!
:):)

Kersepitje

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Does anyone have screenshots of the new expiring buildings please? Please mail me the toolbox stats sheet, together with your chapter number.
Thanks!
:):)

You can find them all here

Well technically, none of those are really screenshots, they are gifs from sourcefiles ? :D

So i guess Jackluyt if you want a screenshot, you're gonna have to make them yourself.

Jackluyt

Well technically, none of those are really screenshots, they are gifs from sourcefiles ? :D

So i guess Jackluyt if you want a screenshot, you're gonna have to make them yourself.
I will eventually when I get around to cashing my event currency; still waiting for a daily to appear that I can use. I was hoping to have a look-see of the building tooltip, if anyone gets there before me, in order to add to my event note.
:)

Enevhar Aldarion

So again we get part of a quest that is very difficult for some players. The second part of quest 73 is "Research a Technology or Scout a Province". When we got the same thing in the last couple of events, it was changed, so that late-chapter players would not spend days on it. I hope it will be modified this time too. @Vaeri @Konys

Bor de Wolf 1965

I wonder why the devs keep checking when your scouts come back and not on when you sent them out!
If I know I will get the scout a province quest tomorrow and my scouts will need more then 2 days for a province, I would hold them in town just to let them go when the quest is active.
I know you can't whistle to get them back when they are sent on a mission, you can only use the time boosters to speed them up.

This would be a small change for inno but it will make a huge difference for the players.

Vaeri

Ex-Team Member
I wonder why the devs keep checking when your scouts come back and not on when you sent them out!
If I know I will get the scout a province quest tomorrow and my scouts will need more then 2 days for a province, I would hold them in town just to let them go when the quest is active.
I know you can't whistle to get them back when they are sent on a mission, you can only use the time boosters to speed them up.

This would be a small change for inno but it will make a huge difference for the players.
We would have to speculate here! It may be a decision made specifically by the game designers. But we'll make sure to forward your feedback.

Neytiri1022

Hallo,

Winter-Magic ist teilweise sehr schwer zu spielen. Ich hänge jetzt den 2. Tag fest, weil ich Kombinations-Löser herstellen soll und ich keine 24h-Booster habe, wo es schneller gehen würde. Ich habe schon mit den Zeit-Boostern nach geholfen. Und weil es so schön ist, müssen auch noch 9h-Gemüsekörbe produziert werden….

Das ist einfach zu lange….

Ansonsten ist es gut gemacht.
Hello,

Winter Magic is sometimes very difficult to play. I'm now stuck on the 2nd day because I'm supposed to make combination solvers and I don't have any 24h boosters where it would go faster. I've already helped with the time boosters. And because it's so beautiful, 9-hour vegetable baskets also have to be produced....

It's just too long...

Otherwise it's well done.

(Google-Translator)

iDavis

Beginning with this event, I have created a new way of representing so called Flexible Rewards on my website. These are daily prizes that usually don't include any buildings or instants, but rather give a certain amount of resources as a one-time reward every time you obtain a daily prize.
In previous events I had something like a "pack of mana" displayed (which gave no information about how much of mana you actually receive nor described any other resources you should receive in earlier chapters). Now this information is accurate for all chapters and it shows the one you have selected on the website. Example can be seen in today's daily prize.
Hope you find this change useful.

Screenshot-2022-11-18-113122.png

Neytiri1022

Hallo liebes Beta-Team,

habt einen lieben Dank für diesen Event, aber leider ist hier bei mir das Ende angekommen, da ich keine 600 Zauberfragmente zusammen bekomme, ohne dass ich auf meine gewonnenen Gebäude zurück greifen muss.

600 Zauberfragmente sind einfach zu viel für neue Spieler ohne Turm- und Turnierbeteiligung, da ich erst Anfang Kapitel IV bin.
Hello dear beta team,
thank you very much for this event, but unfortunately the end has arrived here for me, since I cannot get 600 magic fragments together without having to fall back on the buildings I have won.

600 Spell Fragments is just too much for new players without Tower and Tournament participation since I'm only at the beginning of Chapter IV.
(Google Translator)

Jackluyt

Hallo liebes Beta-Team,

habt einen lieben Dank für diesen Event, aber leider ist hier bei mir das Ende angekommen, da ich keine 600 Zauberfragmente zusammen bekomme, ohne dass ich auf meine gewonnenen Gebäude zurück greifen muss.

600 Zauberfragmente sind einfach zu viel für neue Spieler ohne Turm- und Turnierbeteiligung, da ich erst Anfang Kapitel IV bin.
Hello dear beta team,
thank you very much for this event, but unfortunately the end has arrived here for me, since I cannot get 600 magic fragments together without having to fall back on the buildings I have won.

600 Spell Fragments is just too much for new players without Tower and Tournament participation since I'm only at the beginning of Chapter IV.
(Google Translator)
It is a pity you have not unlocked the Spire yet - you make many spell fragments there.