• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Poll Vacation mode - no decay while you are away

Are you in favor of this idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dony

King of Bugs
1 big downside of this idea is that there is no guarantee that player will return so it should be either
1. limited for certain amount of time, for example 15 days or 1 month, and after that account will be unfreezed regardless of if player returns or not
2. or city will be immediately moved to outskirt of the world map as inactive

this is to prevent having dead cities in the middle of the map which INNO is trying to fix for past couple of years and this idea just makes legal exception to not use this system

Pauly7

I would imagine having a new kind of craftable enchantment, similar in concept to the Inspiring Meditation, but this one would just be a 7 day decay freeze. Freezing the decay would also freeze production, so people couldn't use it to their unintended advantage when they've built up a collection.

Alcaro

1 big downside of this idea is that there is no guarantee that player will return so it should be either
1. limited for certain amount of time, for example 15 days or 1 month, and after that account will be unfreezed regardless of if player returns or not
2. or city will be immediately moved to outskirt of the world map as inactive

this is to prevent having dead cities in the middle of the map which INNO is trying to fix for past couple of years and this idea just makes legal exception to not use this system
I would go for your point 1. - for 1 month. Point 2 is too extreme!!! I waited for 2 years to be moved from an almost dead NH (literally I was on the edge of the map) and after having a holiday to find myself moved (again) to the outskirt of the map will make me very very angry. They could move a city if after the break the player is not returning and under the already existing conditions.

Try to look at the big picture and not thinking at a minority. Players in big chapters and spenders will not be moved anyway.
I would love to have a real holiday, where I don't have to log in every day at least twice, just to keep up the sentient, mana and seeds stock.

TomatoeHu

I believe we are voting on a Freeze Vacation? I think there should be a Minimum day restriction to avoid abuse. As in, no 24 hr freezes. Also, It should be set and not unfrozen until the full length of time applied for ( meaning that if you want to commit to freezing your account for a week, 2 or a month, its frozen. That should keep wafflers from using it every other day they cant play )

Alcaro

1 day freezing shouldn't even come into discussion imo. For that we have 24h production ... well ... only 9 for sentient, but is not deadly. We are talking about the possibility to have a decent holiday without the fear that if u can't login, at return you'll find your decaying goods' stock depleted.
My idea is for 1 month, if you login during this time, the freezing time should be canceled by default. There should be also a cool-down time, to avoid abuses.