• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed upgrade a workshop that is at least lvl 5

DeletedUser607

Title: Perfect Logistics
Text: The time has come to strengthen our logistics. We shall achieve this goal by building better workshops.
Reward: 30000 coins, 7000 supplies

Condition: Upgrade 1 workshop that is at least lvl 5

Bug: apparently, upgrading a workshop from lvl 9 to 10 does NOT match the condition.

what does that quest demand?

and sorry for getting a little bit grumpy, but 3 quests in a row which have text-errors? (the question why building a residence to lvl 12 does not not match the condition "upgrade 2 buildings that are at least lvl 5" is still unanswered: upgrading a manufactory

EDIT: granted, I reported the text error, my duty is over. but please tell me what the real condition is. because apparently upgrading a lvl >5 workshop is not the condition.

EDIT: I guess, I have to decline the quest, because I can't possibly fulfill it. but it seams so easy, just upgrade a workshop >lvl 5. I really don't see the problem why it doesn't work.

EDIT: what is the mean time between report of a bug and an answer in the board? and why do I have the impression that no one from the staff read this request?

EDIT: Please kindly tell me at least how to gain you attention.

EDIT: Well, that quite didn't work... is there at least something I can do to make it work? Because within the last 2 hours, moderators were at least online and posted elsewhere. I'm really getting annoyed with that bug. what am I supposed to do?

EDIT: honestly, if I recall the last few bug-reports done by me correctly, I only got attention by writing the report in the bug-section. then it gets moved here and an answer. and this answer is helpful. but that can't be the method of joice, can it?

EDIT: I don't expect a solution to this anymore. but I leave the quest open. maybe it gets fixed someday. or not. but really, why don't I get an answer. can't be that hard.

EDIT: according to the support, this issue is known.

Quests regarding upgrading a certain building (e.g. "Upgrade 3 Residences", but NOT "Upgrade your Main Hall to level X") are not working correctly at the moment: they can't be completed in all cases. We are aware of this issue and we are working on fixing it. You do NOT need to report this.

but I expected this issue to be fixed. okay, apparently it's not. I'd like to request this topic to be moved to archive, because it's not an issue. I really thought it was already solved...

EDIT: the weird thing is, I found this thread:

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/broken-quest-perfect-logistics.1978/

and there, the mods state, that there will be an update which tells about the correct minimum-level of the quest. here I have the info that the workshop needs to be at least lvl 5, and yet a lvl 9 workshop to lvl 10 isn sufficient?

but if that bug is according to the support-frontpage already known, then please close this thread. or keep it open, or move it somewhere, or do basically whatever you want. but please finally respond.

EDIT: 2 days after posting, still no answer. I guess, the devs don't have a clue about what condition this bug has. otherwise it would be posted here by now.

or maybe they just don't look here. in their own bug-board.

Please Help Me With This Bug

EDIT: okay, that actually was the wrong section, according to marindor. now it's no surprise that I didn't receive an answer...

[Discussion] Release Notes version 0.14

EDIT: okay, still nothing... and it looked so good today with the response from marindor in that other thread.

EDIT: isn't there anything that I can do so I can finally get an answer? that quest is sitting around for 3 days now, it was supposed to be finished on day one. I know it is a beta, and that not everything is working as intended, but beta also means that someone tries to fix things.

so how does this quest work?

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi,

The text in this quest is as it should be, and upgrading workshops that are level five or higher (so: to level six or higher), should count towards the quest. If that doesn't work, that may indeed be a bug. In your thread in the Report a Bug section, this issue is under investigation. As there is n further text error with this quest, we'll move this particular thread to our archive. We do want to thank you for your report!