• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Three Glacier Giants

Marindor

@Marindor same question as last time, can we expect next guest race after event ends? So i can freely collect grand prizes with current stats?

Yes, the new Guest Race will not arrive before the Winter event ends, also on Beta :)

@Marindor What will happen if you get the set-buildings together in 2 different chapters?

That shouldn't be a problem. The buffs will be applied to the level of the building that gets the buff. So e.g. building 1 is Orcs, building 2 is Woodelves. Then building 2 gives the buff on building 1 in Orcs chapter and building 1 gives the buff on building 2 in Woodelves chapter.

Deleted User - 60107

@Marindor
2ndGrandPrize.png
Does the second grand prize need a road connection? The tooltip does NOT show a need for a road, however the prize produces Coins, and so far all buildings that produce something require a road.

DeletedUser

Yes, the new Guest Race will not arrive before the Winter event ends, also on Beta :)

That's is really bad news :( Just got word that another big player has quit the game on the live server. I'm gutted about this, there are too many leaving now, very fast :(
I'm certainly not in a "festive mood" right now @Marindor

DeletedUser724

it seems that set is 4 building bounded together
but there is 3 grand prize only

where is the fourth building
Notice must be given if that building pop out

otherwise, many player will miss it

if it is last winter event, it will be a problem as I already sell them to clear space

Deleted User - 60107

it seems that set is 4 building bounded together
but there is 3 grand prize only
Only the second Grand Prize is part of the Set, the first and third prize are not. The rest of the set will likely show up as Daily Prizes.

The Set Buildings are all new, so you won't need any old ones.

Marindor

@Marindor
View attachment 3693
Does the second grand prize need a road connection? The tooltip does NOT show a need for a road, however the prize produces Coins, and so far all buildings that produce something require a road.

For set buildings it works slightly differently: The building itself needs a road connection to the Main Hall. When set buildings are placed right next to each other and only 1 has a connection to the Main Hall, it counts as if all these set buildings have that connection :cool:

DeletedUser1677

During Eldrasil's ascending we had this beautiful city design. (The landscape around the city).
Can we have some snowy/winter landscape for this event? :D

SoggyShorts

I really like the idea of building sets that work together, but not knowing when they'll come or what they will be really puts a damper on my excitement.
Today's prize looks pretty decent for chapter 10, but what If I blow all of my snowflakes trying for 1 and tomorrow comes part 2 of the set?
Or what if I hold off until the next set piece, and it is itself not a desirable building?

I don't love the element of chance for getting buildings, but understand why it's there. Adding another level of luck/uncertainty isn't great though.

DeletedUser1767

I really like the idea of building sets that work together, but not knowing when they'll come or what they will be really puts a damper on my excitement. I don't love the element of chance for getting buildings, but understand why it's there. Adding another level of luck/uncertainty isn't great though.
This is how I feel too. Love the idea, not sure about the execution. It would be different if you had a choice of what to do with your second-level currency -- like say you could either invest in earning the Three Big Prizes or you could invest in one of two sets, all of which were available whenever you had the currency; or if you had a choice between investing your keys in daily prizes or in specific elements of a set, or.... I can see a lot of possible ways to do it, but this one where chance plays such a central role is not one of the best ways.

@LokiBlue It's like they made an event just for you! Are we really to believe you had no hand in it?

DeletedUser

Scout 1 Province or upgrade 1 building to level 14 or higher
Haven't we complained enough last time !? This is stupid. :mad: