• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Secrets of Alchemy

eltina

Not easy to take the day quest “solve sorterers event quests”
when APP still Can not see the event ;-(

hope in the future that the browser developer remember to tell the APP developer that the day a event i starting.

ADBE0FF1-A386-471D-9AC2-6BF2F5309B61.jpeg

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

What I don't like is missing a part of the solve x tournament and/or world confrontations quest.
where is the spire part?

These are a repeat of the quests from the Sorcerers event from 2021, before that was changed, so we are probably stuck with the stupid quests for the entire event on Beta. And Inno cares so little about their mistakes that they may leave it this way for the Live servers.

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
We can change your quest with another one not related to the event, but unfortunately we have no power in mobile markets to accelerate new app version release.

Enevhar Aldarion

Any news yet when we get the event on App ? Still waiting as don’t have PC for the “get around”

Unfortunately, once the update is ready, it is then up to Apple and Google to release it. I have seen mobile updates come out as much as 3 days before or 4 days after the browser update.

Ursus Major

I am not found of this event for several points :
1- to have remove the "any goods" to standard goods. A lot of players have finished all chapters, we don't have a lot of those manufactories, or worst some guys don't have anymore of them. It became very hard to do those quests.
2- Inno has also removed the "solve x encounters in spire, tournament or province" to only province and tournament. Again, a lot of "old" players are stuck with the number of province they can open. Some of us had reached the maximum. This choice of Inno make the event very complicated for the players who had reached the latest chapter.

So, in resume,,the choice of inno is great for new players but not for the old one... Hummm...

eltina

I am not found of this event for several points :
1- to have remove the "any goods" to standard goods. A lot of players have finished all chapters, we don't have a lot of those manufactories, or worst some guys don't have anymore of them. It became very hard to do those quests.
2- Inno has also removed the "solve x encounters in spire, tournament or province" to only province and tournament. Again, a lot of "old" players are stuck with the number of province they can open. Some of us had reached the maximum. This choice of Inno make the event very complicated for the players who had reached the latest chapter.

So, in resume,,the choice of inno is great for new players but not for the old one... Hummm...
Are there a Maximum for scout provinces?
on live I have 680 provinces and still Can take provinces.

Martia

If you do not have a PC you can do a workaround to start the event quests. Just start your browser on your mobile(for me fire
Fox works good for that) go to beta elvenar, say in the browser you want to have the desktop mode, so it will not start the app and log in your account. You will not see your city, because that part will be black, but the rest. You can just accept the daily login bonus and logout again. Then tlogin again withe app and at least the event quests are working

Konys

QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi all! Just popped in to say that a little bird told me that some iOS players are getting the new version update; so, please, cross your fingers with me for a quick release in all stores!

Lelanya

Ok we need an answer regarding the regression of quest forms. Improvements were made based on player feedback, with good reasons, that were widely acknowledged as valid. The copy/paste of outdated quest formats is frustrating for us, who are often game leaders on the live realms, and are just a small sample of the complaints if these quests go live.
Do you need us to start locating the feedback that led to changes like solve  any encounter?

Verde

Or is it perhaps a clever ploy to ensure that quest lists from Beta play are completely unuseful for Live worlds?

ETA I do feel a bit sorry for the beta CMs and mods, having to deal with the near constant fallout recently.

Last edited: