• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Rise of the Phoenix Cult

Arthus

I understood from the reply on a bug report that the text "Your Grace EMPTY" is as intented, but to me it's very confusing what they try to tell you with it.

They trying to tell that this time they didn't even include any story for quests because it would take hours of their precious time.

No old artifacts for quests. Expected but still disappointing. Lucky players in spire have plenty. Unlucky will have none.

Arthus

As there are only 75 quests, will it ever be useful? it allows like 75-100 bonus currency... You won't even buy chest for 118 currency with that...
Not even talking about 139 one... Surely it gives +2 at some point, but still unsatisfying. +1% every 2 levels would be better.

But as it's feed effect lasts 33 days then i take it anyway.

Jaxom

Since they now do events just about every month this phoenix will be popular with the "Oh goodie, next event is starting group".
But otherwise the productions are minimal for a late chapter player.

Only thing I am looking forward to are new versions of my Burning Pools. Love that building! If it doesn't come along late in the event I will be very unhappy. Only reason I am even starting the event.

ayvinul

The Ashen Phoenix is by far the worst of all Phoenixes and I don't expect that to be of interest to many. However...

This...

... Is all I wanted to hear.
I don't know, apparently the production goes up to sentient goods 2, so it's a good starter for people about to embark on that.

ayvinul

Chests: so far I've seen 33,36,45,57,113, 137

what are the other possible chests this time around ?

Karvest

1614868494827.png

Arthus

I don't know, apparently the production goes up to sentient goods 2, so it's a good starter for people about to embark on that.

The question is if sentient goods production is boosted by chapter 14/15 wonders the same way as Owl's.
I asked multiple community managers and they said it's intented in Owl.
I sent ticket to the Polish CM and he answered it's not a bug.

But the May Tree/Moonbear isn't boosted by Timewarp/Vortex of storage while Owl is.

Inconsistency? Or is it about Owl being T4+0 instead of +1 or +2? But doesn't +0 apply only to relic boost?

Edit: Ok i checked text in Timewarp/Vortex, it increases all 3 boosted sentient goods productions.
So according to this you should also have boosted Ashen Phoenix T5 production by your wonders. But not May Tree/Moonbear.

Maximum boost is 284 for Timewarp (100 base + 184% bonus at lvl 35) and 195% for Vortex (100 base + 95% bonus at lvl 35)
This is additive as i checked it in the game.

So it's 279% bonus sentient good to your 100% base at maximum levels of both wonders.

This would give Ashen 4320 + 12053 = 16 373 T5 every 24h.

Don't ask me why - As i said I sent tickets and also asked on other forums and CM of live version said that it is intented.
If it isn't intented, then it is another of 100 incomprehensions between CMs and product managers.

Last edited:

ayvinul

The question is if sentient goods production is boosted by chapter 14/15 wonders the same way as Owl's.
I asked multiple community managers and they said it's intented in Owl.
I sent ticket to the Polish CM and he answered it's not a bug.

But the May Tree/Moonbear isn't boosted by Timewarp/Vortex of storage while Owl is.

Inconsistency? Or is it about Owl being T4+0 instead of +1 or +2? But doesn't +0 apply only to relic boost?

Edit: Ok i checked text in Timewarp/Vortex, it increases all 3 boosted sentient goods productions.
So according to this you should also have boosted Ashen Phoenix T5 production by your wonders. But not May Tree/Moonbear.

Maximum boost is 284 for Timewarp (100 base + 184% bonus at lvl 35) and 195% for Vortex (100 base + 95% bonus at lvl 35)
This is additive as i checked it in the game.

So it's 279% bonus sentient good to your 100% base at maximum levels of both wonders.

This would give Ashen 4320 + 12053 = 16 373 T5 every 24h.

Don't ask me why - As i said I sent tickets and also asked on other forums and CM of live version said that it is intented.
If it isn't intented, then it is another of 100 incomprehensions between CMs and product managers.
In terms of gameplay, it makes a lot of sense to me.

To elaborate: I got the moonbear on my second city, right before I started the elementals. It was a *huge* push forward: I got nice amounts of S1+1/S1+2 *right at the start*, before the S1 manufactures, or the merchant, or the boost. As a result, I never ever got blocked by the lack of S1 during the elementals... and now at the amuni, it worked the exact same way... no lagging at all.

So yeah, I'm willing to live with it more or less becoming so-so at the constructs and later.

little bee

View attachment 8738
you can easily get 9 artifacts now with few diamonds if you have BP for it
No, you might be able to craft 9 of these, but the average new player will not be able to. It is almost impossible to stock up that many spellfragments without multiple libraries. And those are no longer available.

So, all this recipie does is to punish the players that didn't overuse the library and flood the game with useless scrolls. It is about as fair as having a special reward for the biggest climate killers.

Heymrdiedier

so you can craft them now, but im only seeing 2 ashen artifacts -> phoenix artifact, and 3 blueprints -> 1 phoenix artifact. so what about coldfire artifacts, why cant those be turned into phoenix artifacts or ashen artifacts? or the other way around?

Ive turned all my spare phoenix artifact from last year into coldfire, expecting to be able to turn those coldfires into the new ashens at least...

Did they just admit that the coldfire phoenix of last year, is just trash by not adding these recipes, or am i overthinking it?

Dony

King of Bugs
No, you might be able to craft 9 of these, but the average new player will not be able to. It is almost impossible to stock up that many spellfragments without multiple libraries. And those are no longer available.

So, all this recipie does is to punish the players that didn't overuse the library and flood the game with useless scrolls. It is about as fair as having a special reward for the biggest climate killers.
its actually incredibly easy now to craft for new players, because if you dont have BP or spell fragment it can be substituted by diamonds, in the past if you didnt had artifacts, those couldnt be substituted by diamonds for exchange recipes.
Dont forget that this is to earn money for INNO not to give free items for newbies. Libraries can be completly ignored in this case

Dony

King of Bugs
Did they just admit that the coldfire phoenix of last year, is just trash by not adding these recipes, or am i overthinking it?
i think what they did is they made phoenix artifacts from 2019 to be universal artifact for phoenixes events, and same will follow with bear artifacts 2019 for autumn events

Heymrdiedier

i think what they did is they made phoenix artifacts from 2019 to be universal artifact for phoenixes events, and same will follow with bear artifacts 2019 for autumn events

not sure about that either, since i havent seen a phoenix -> ashen recipe either

CrazyWizard

in that case it would be graat of after a year former artefacts become "regular phoenix artefacts" en regulars can be used to level us a coldfire phoenix.

Dony

King of Bugs
As there are only 75 quests, will it ever be useful? it allows like 75-100 bonus currency..
just imagine value of that effect if unlimited quests will appear once again in any kind of form in the future, because even if quest will award only 20 currency it will round up to +1 extra