• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.60

Marindor

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please see the Release Notes of our current game version here and let us hear your thoughts about it in this thread!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Beta Team

edeba

Not sure if this was done in the release notes, but the fellowship button is now opening on the information page rather than the member page and this is bad. Players use that button for neighbour help and now it goes to the info tab and you have to click the member tab, and then you can click the neighbour. It is way better to open on the member tab.

Deleted User - 62044

Not sure if this was done in the release notes, but the fellowship button is now opening on the information page rather than the member page and this is bad. Players use that button for neighbour help and now it goes to the info tab and you have to click the member tab, and then you can click the neighbour. It is way better to open on the member tab.

i hate , I do not understand this change, why? for what?? I just hate it, it's boring enough to give the neighborhood help and now more clikck because of this nonsense.

DeletedUser1163

Thanks for that fix. I heard a lot of players just stopped aiding anyone past page 1 because it was taking too long to click on the number at the bottom and change it to the page you wanted to go to. I had to change the number twice to get it to go to the next page. Very time consuming. But it's fixed. Yay!!

Can the game devs fix these problems too?
1. Please fix the Fellowship Description page? Our fellowship's name is missing. All I see are - - - - .
2. Can we please have the text a wee bit larger? My son laughs at me and says, "What are you a detective searching for clues?" whenever he sees me holding a magnifying glass to read the text in Elvenar. It's worse than reading label ingredients.
3. My cursor frequently gets stuck on the screen and drags the entire screen all over the place.
4. Still unable to copy and paste message text from one message to another to update a message thread.

DeletedUser1163

Communication is so important in this game. Thank you for fixing the chat board. Just noticed when you aid fellows using the Notification screen, you used to be able to see what fellowship they're in by clicking on their name, that feature is also no longer working.

DeletedUser2520

There is a problem with displaying information about the miracle and you can not enter in side the neighbor's miracle, you can not add KP.

Pavlos2017

Attachments

• Golden view.jpg
    Golden view.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 203

DeletedUser1163

I don't know if this is the result of switching over to HTML5 but the battle screen is flashing (blinking) periodically and I have the settings on Low. Anyone else experiencing this?

DeletedUser2326

I like the new buttons. Fantastic change. When will they make it to live worlds?

DeletedUser2326

One more question ... How do you copy and paste in the HTML version?