• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Fixed [22837] F doesnt open members panel anymore

Dony

King of Bugs
Game version: v1.59-(d50a7a932)-(master) (2018-07-18 7:08)
html5: no
Game world: zz1
Browser + version: Firefox Quantum 61.0.1 64-bit
Flash Player version: 30.0.0.113
Operating System: Windows 10
Screen resolution: 1920x1080
Account name: Dony
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)

Quest title: none

Current situation:
Pressing shortcut F doesnt open members panel but overview panel

Expected situation:
Pressing shortcut F opens members panel like before

Reproduction Steps
1. Press F
2. observe what happens

DeletedUser2509

I'm using HTML5 and this is happening to me too. Also the move on one page button not working on the fellowship pages or notifications

Deleted User - 86059

A workaround until this is fixed is to put page numbers into the bottom of the page.
I know this is not ideal but until we can get the fix in at least visits and trades can be done

edeba

I don't understand this? How do we put page numbers into the bottom of the page? I don't understand what this is saying even a little bit.

A workaround until this is fixed is to put page numbers into the bottom of the page.
I know this is not ideal but until we can get the fix in at least visits and trades can be done

Dony

King of Bugs
you can write here and press enter, works for ages
5.png

DeletedUser2517

Sorry, but this does not work on Fellowship Page. Visiting a member and opening the Fellowship Page again does always start the Overview (or Description or however), not the listed members. Put any page number into the bottom, visit a member and klick the Fellowship Button again to reproduce.

Deleted User - 86059

We appreciate that this wasn't a ideal which is why we are working hard to get this sorted ASAP. Arrow buttons now work but we are also working to sort it starting at page one again.