• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 1.60

DeletedUser

there is plenty of bugs to fix before thinking about changing the colors of the windows ...

DeletedUser1163

With today's update, the chat board is still not fixed. When I proofread a message and notice a missing character or word, I can't see what I am typing because the area where the message is typed scrolls to the left.

Oh and either I'm slowly losing my eyesight or the text is getting smaller.

SoggyShorts

there is plenty of bugs to fix before thinking about changing the colors of the windows ...
I think it should be pretty clear by now that the developers don't care or agree with the Beta forum players on what should be done first, so we might as well just ask for what we want and cross our fingers.;)

DeletedUser118

Bugfixes and design changes are usually done by different team members.

DeletedUser

Marindor said:
In preparation for our next Guest Race, you will already see some new things in the game, including:
  • 2 new Premium Expansions have become available.
  • You could already find new battle units in the provinces.
You forgot to mention new quests.

DeletedUser

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:
Miscellaneous

• In preparation for our next Guest Race, you will already see some new things in the game, including:
    • You could already find new battle units in the provinces

where do we put them when we have all them ????? No news extend around the city .
And For battles ..... no new troops for me ...

slide

Dear Humans and Elves,
Today's update includes the following content:
Miscellaneous

• In preparation for our next Guest Race, you will already see some new things in the game, including:
    • You could already find new battle units in the provinces

where do we put them when we have all them ????? No news extend around the city .
And For battles ..... no new troops for me ...
I had a Faineant Frog II in some of my battles today, didn't bother to go into the battleground and look at him but his little picture shows that he has some kind of armour/jewels on.

DeletedUser

I don't fight ... so the new units I do not care ... and premium expansions 9500 diam's .... pfffff :mad::mad::mad:

Two news that I have nothing to do

Deleted User - 60107

I saw the Poison Dryad in one province. Still not a unit I'm going to use.

DeletedUser

guyr.png

DeletedUser

it was what I had in my city hall ... a screenshot ... I did not want to "cut" the image

and for the last guest race (T6) we have plenty of time .....^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Lelanya

Two more diamond expansions but not the space for it, is that correct? So newer players can run out of space faster if they are spenders. Hey I can assure you that sort of thing creates a lot of disillusion down the road.
Meanwhile the players who've been here for the long haul are getting another set of Wonders and will have nowhere to place them.

SoggyShorts

Meanwhile the players who've been here for the long haul are getting another set of Wonders and will have nowhere to place them.
Or they will have to make meaningful choices about what to place/keep in their cities rather than having everything.
Personally I think it would make for a rather boring game if everyone had room for every wonder plus a full military plus a whackload of factories.
Choices and decisions make the game more interesting imo.

DeletedUser1163

With the new guest race comes land. Yay!! I’ll probably be playin’ Elvenar for another 3 years before the Amuni arrive. Here’s a quote from the announcement.

“Additionally, you will be able to place more City Expansions on the map, because we are increasing the size of the map to its maximum: with a new row added on the southwestern side of your city, it can now be 60x60 tiles big - provided you have the City Expansions available to place in this area, of course!”

edeba

Probably impossible to read for someone color blind... My ex was color blind. I kid you not, when putting in an alarm system he asked me if I was sure the red wire was matched with the red wire because he thought the red and green wire looked closer...

So, here's a color blind test just to increase awareness about better use of color. Maybe a white outline on that example would make it better.

https://enchroma.com/pages/test

some combinations of colors and fonts are really bad with new design (dark blue/black/dark red), hard to read on big monitors
View attachment 4582

DeletedUser1163

@Dony I agree. Couldn't trade with my neighbors and fellowship today because I lost my magnifying glass. The text in the trader is really tiny.

DeletedUser1163

All the artists I know in downtown Las Vegas have taken a class to learn which colors compliment each other. Even Picasso knew how to weave his magic with color, though his paintings in my opinion are weird. You would think graphic artists would know this.