• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Release Notes version 0.26 & New faces in your city!

DeletedUser118

I'd go for the weaker ones as I can take care of much more of them at once than my light melee friends can.

DeletedUser967

Really great update for me :)
Old ages are named now, we have new age, new tech tree, new buildings, more options for upgrade, bigger city, more expansions, new goods and it's really great update from many time.
Now - for me - we need some like great buildings. Okay, we have new age but wait some time and we'll have nothing to do with KP's again. BUT not only great buildings, that can be something else but some building for our kp's :)

Great job with this update :cool:

Unfortunatelly I have some issue during enter to my city but I'll show that later because I have to use other PC - now I'm on laptop and here is everything okay.

DeletedUser778

wrong reading/thinking...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I don't get why you don't get? It's perfectly simple. The reason for the hours is because as you said that the hours increase +12 with each upgrade. It would be ridiculous to have 1 day and 12 hours, now wouldn't it?

DeletedUser867

This is similar to our earlier growing pains regarding the indicated time of day, which is now behind us. Everything is based on Server Time, which provides everybody with the same reference point

Production rates should be stated consistently, with the Units Per Day selection as my preferred reference. If somebody is willing to babysit shorter cycles, then they can easily get more units per day.

See https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Marble_Manufactory#Purpose

You might also want to take a serious look at the analytical data that Bune has provided at https://yadi.sk/i/r999ZvToj3Wbb

DeletedUser1345

With the new tier, I don't think I was alone in hoping there would be some way to speed up the scouting process. I understand why it needed to be so slow before, with the fifth tier being the final one. Once a player has reached the last province that can be scouted, due to coin max in main hall, the dreaded endgame has been truly reached. Now the costs of scouting are down, and the main hall can be upgraded further. Now, perhaps you had ought to consider reducing scouting times along with the costs, with the new and further tiers to come.
Battles will also become a little easier, but does not seem like much value can be placed on squad increases, troop upgrades and new levels for the barracks and armories if there are so few battles to engage in. Why should I upgrade military buildings when when I take heavier losses, it is mitigated by my it being so long until new fights open up.
It does not need to be a big increase, but any reduction of scouting times would be welcome.

DeletedUser778

I have done only 2 provinces after the update, because of the long scouting times, but compared with my collected datas from before the update they look already reduced. I did a province in ring 13 and the scouting time was like I was scouting a province in ring 12 before the upgrade and a province in ring 10 took around 7 hours less then the last province I did in ring 10 before the update.

DeletedUser1163

Looks like you’re taking lessons from the Keebler elves and improving your product. You did excellent work on these changes. I’ve been stuck on the research tree for a while. The change I am looking forward to, besides meeting our new guests, is to be able to progress at a steady rate. Elves and humans can lose interest in exploring Elvenar if they cannot do anything except give neighborly help. This latest update looks like it just made the game much more fun. So to read about it, all you elves and humans to the Forum we must run.

DeletedUser967

For me wiki still doesn't has all infos about units but okay - not from update, old infos for example about units, but for what if we can play many time to known something what we can't read on wiki....:mad:

Hmm after update I have some problems.
Sometimes when I log in to game I can't do anything on my BROWSER - FF, minimalize FF and maxymalize again solve that but then game "clicked somewhere" and I can move my city without previously clicking by myself somewhere. I have it on my laptop and my pc.
Loading cities of players is....hard. Sometimes I have to wait ~15sec for load big but EVEN weak city.

What is going on? :(

DeletedUser1362

how old is ur operating system? (since last time formatted or reinstalled?) if its longer then 6 months, u should probobly reinstall it all
or if ur lazy u can try deleting all web releted content
- cookies (on all browsers)
- TEMP folder C:\Users\<username>\AppData\Local\Temp

and if this wnt help - try reinstalling all :)

DeletedUser778

PS:
Don't you dare to throw a main quest at me demanding upgrading a marble manufactory higher then 13!
... What the hell is wrong with you?!?!? :mad:
I got now the undeclineable main quest "Upgrading Production" - Have a Marble Manufactory at level 16 or higher...
Research residence upgrade, build residence 16+, research workshop upgrade, build workshop 16+... all were declineable but not this why? :mad:

Furthermore the quest description is wrong:
Alright, it is time to upgrade your Marble Manufactory to our new standard. You will see that its production will increase significantly.
Since it produces 10% less per used square then a lvl 13 one it should be:
You will see that its production will decrease significantly,

Jixel

So the big thing I'm noticing in encounters in the 8th ring is that defensive bonuses go much further than attacking bonus - many battles are fought entirely with Sorceresses/Golems, or at least those are the units left standing after.

I'm a little disappointed that the Sword Acrobat / Storm Barbarian don't have some extra defense against some unit type (e.g. maybe heavy ranged for the Sword Acrobat).

At the moment most of the heavy ranged opposition (Steinling / Golem II / Cannonneer) come in large enough stacks to "one-shot" my stacks of (168) Sword Dancers II, and I don't think the extra HP will help them to last all that much longer.
(and obviously, my Treants get slaughtered against the same opposition, with the attack bonuses they get).

(increased range on the Steel Golems would have been very handy too, since against most units if they are close enough to attack, they're going to get walloped the next turn)

DeletedUser967

Hmm after update I have some problems.
Sometimes when I log in to game I can't do anything on my BROWSER - FF, minimalize FF and maxymalize again solve that but then game "clicked somewhere" and I can move my city without previously clicking by myself somewhere. I have it on my laptop and my pc.
Loading cities of players is....hard. Sometimes I have to wait ~15sec for load big but EVEN weak city.

What is going on? :(

Someone has this problem? Or team could help?

caelian you'r not right and I clear temps everyday.

DeletedUser118

I have the same problem with a freezing browser once in a while. It happens after logging in and if you try to open a window or something. The entire Browser freezes and you have to minimize and maximize the window through the icon at the bottom to get it back moving.

DeletedUser1126

Is it possible to trade Elven goods for Dwarven goods?
I'm not interested in welcoming "New Faces" into my city because it mimics real life too much, and I'm fed up with that current chaos.

DeletedUser338

No it's not possible. Your argument for making it possible also sounds kind of nonsensical. You do realize this is a game, right?

DeletedUser

Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the update to version 0.26 and our newest piece of content: the Dwarves!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Like it. *snurr*
Butter---Becoming a dwarf seems fantastic (not) to me.
You`ve seen too many Hobbitfilms (who was Bilbo before and how started his beeing as a hero) .
And the dwarfs I think U like too much.