• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Answered Provinces

DeletedUser1362

is there an amount of provinces after which u cant explore more?

DeletedUser867

In effect, yes. Once the scouting costs exceed the number of coins that you can store in your Main Hall, you can't scout any more provinces.

DeletedUser1362

that i figured, but isnt there any lower number? or the gold u can spend on scouts is the only lock on province amount?

DeletedUser867

You can only have 200 trading partners, but you're not going to get close to that many explored provinces. 144 ish is the effective maximum, and even then you'll have to spend an enormous amount of goods because your military will not be up to the challenge.

DeletedUser1362

yes agree about the army - Ithink they should make it easier or something

about trading partners - what if ill get all the provinces i need to reach 200 traders? can i scout for more provinces?

DeletedUser778

With 176 provinces done ring 13 around your city gets impossible to scout and ring 12 very likely at around 220 provinces done.
So if you scout circle after circle, 11 rings are probably the maximum for a total of 264 provinces.
If you start to scout to the borders early you can get a couple more provinces.
VM6A08gSmCqO.jpg

edit: with 12 rings completed you have 180 neighbour city spots discovered and 210 with 13 rings completed, what is very unlikely, because therefore you need to start to scout in ring 13 very early.
The possible trading partners are always 200 (the 200 nearest cities around your own), so you don't need to worry about getting them, only thing you can do is discover them to be able to trade without fee.

Last edited by a moderator: