• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Karvest

btw, while trying to make overall tourney score ranking I found 1.2kk points dedicated to players who are not in any FS for now (and most likely left the game) here on beta. And ~1kk more points dedicated to players who are still in some FS but were not participating in last tourney. That's like 40% of total tourney points here.

Lovec Krys

Probably those set trees, I myself have 2 of those (unfortunately long time ago (before teleports) i deleted 2 of them (had 4)) and they are my main city's mana income (for full mana bonus you needed only 3 pieces of the set).

@SoggyShorts Like they listen.... thy listen only when it fits well in their plans (increase their income or cover some nerf) with some small exceptions like mass manufactories production and small things like that.

@Enevhar Aldarion Well, removing ranking points would result in a massive lost of income (some players can pay a lot to be first).
Ranking points are the only remaining goal of mine i haven't fulfill already (moving up in the ranking and see how high i can get). If it wasn't for them, i would have 0 remaining goals left in the game and probably left already.

ps: Yes, the bears artefacts are the only ones i actualy need (it is cheaper to feed 1 lv 10 Panda than two lv 1 pandas to get 0 cooldown in tourney.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts Like they listen.... thy listen only when it fits well in their plans (increase their income or cover some nerf) with some small exceptions like mass manufactories production and small things like that.
Yup, but it's not impossible to come up with suggestions that do that.
I once handed them a suggestion to add timers and diamonds directly into the tournament interface and they implemented it exactly as I requested.
If there is a clear monetary advantage to making a ranking system that is actually reflective of how good a city is they might take that too.

Enevhar Aldarion

Yup, but it's not impossible to come up with suggestions that do that.
I once handed them a suggestion to add timers and diamonds directly into the tournament interface and they implemented it exactly as I requested.
If there is a clear monetary advantage to making a ranking system that is actually reflective of how good a city is they might take that too.

If they were going to monetize ranking, you would think expansions would directly increase your score.

Arthus

1617613289995.png

My main city
9 Stonehenge artifacts
No 2nd building crafting possibility (i have one at max level)

What's your solution IG?

SoggyShorts

If they were going to monetize ranking, you would think expansions would directly increase your score.
Nah, P2W is a likely evil but you can't be that obvious about it.
Expansions already let you place factories or other buildings that increase your score, so we have score monetized, but not grotesquely P2W since you can get a reasonable amount of diamonds for free.

Jammin

The announcement was made on Friday
  • Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again. Where are they, was that an April Fool's joke?

Arthus

• Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again. Where are they, was that an April Fool's joke?

Guess next year so if you are unlucky you will wait 3 years to have full set of old ones at lvl 10

Uffauffa

Only @Marindor can give a final answer.
Anyway, he wrote:
  • The Mermaids' Paradise building will be added as a craftable building
  • Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again
Following those "added(s)", I' think we can consider added again the phoenix recipe in MA.
A proof is that yesterday the recipie has been offered twice to me.

Pauly7

Anyway, he wrote:
  • The Mermaids' Paradise building will be added as a craftable building
  • Phoenix Artifacts will also be added again
Following those "added(s)", I' think we can consider added again the phoenix recipe in MA.
Agreed, though the phoenix artefacts haven't left the Magic Academy since the last event started. Did that quote come from before then?

Uffauffa

Agreed, though the phoenix artefacts haven't left the Magic Academy since the last event started.
Mmmm... I am not so sure that, after the last FA, the recipe was still available, as during the following seven-ten days before the “mermaids‘ spire” I haven’t got it (but ok, could have been a problem only for me).
I think they removed and then they restored it during “mermaids’ spire”. A kind of re-thinking. And it would explain the “added again”.
Anyway, the last line is “since it is available, who cares?” :D

Marindor

Hi guys,

Sorry for the confusion, those artifacts are a separate subject. We will remove them from the Live announcement about the Spire changes.

Morganma1

I am sorry, I need clarity.. are the pheonix artifacts still available, or soon to be available? The comment from Marindor that this is a separate subject is confusing.
Thanks, ~ M

Marindor

The sentence meant (as with the previous sentence) that they would be added in the crafting menu, but they were already in there, so we removed that line now.