• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion New Spire of Eternity rewards!

Enevhar Aldarion

The sentence meant (as with the previous sentence) that they would be added in the crafting menu, but they were already in there, so we removed that line now.

Since you said in a previous reply to me asking about the recipes that the one for 3 blueprints and spell fragments was temporary, are both Phoenix artifact recipes now gone from crafting, since the Adventure is over, or if not, how much longer should we expect to see them in there?

Enevhar Aldarion

But for how many more days? The last two times we had recipes like this, for the 2020 Phoenix and Bears, we were eventually told a specific ending day each time for the recipes. But nothing yet this time. here or on the Live servers. Not telling this to the players will only cause more grief for Inno.

Morganma1

But for how many more days? The last two times we had recipes like this, for the 2020 Phoenix and Bears, we were eventually told a specific ending day each time for the recipes. But nothing yet this time. here or on the Live servers. Not telling this to the players will only cause more grief for Inno.
This is the reason for my lingering confusion as well

Jaxom

Got my 10th Mermaid artifact. I never put up the building and now I have 10 artifacts for it.
Plus 5 Stonehenge to artifacts for my level 10 building.
Really stupid. Makes the Spire less and less worth doing.

SoggyShorts

Got my 10th Mermaid artifact. I never put up the building and now I have 10 artifacts for it.
Plus 5 Stonehenge to artifacts for my level 10 building.
Really stupid. Makes the Spire less and less worth doing.
How would you feel if the max level of evolution buildings was 100, and each level after 10 just gave a tiny +5% population+production or something? No extra damage for fire chicken, but a little pop& cions or whatever. Basically better than spell fragments for your artifact but not overpowered

Enevhar Aldarion

@Marindor This is odd. We are starting the 2nd week of the Mermaid artifacts, but I have a Stonehenge base available right now in crafting. I thought was removed and replaced by the Mermaid base?

Pauly7

@Marindor This is odd. We are starting the 2nd week of the Mermaid artifacts, but I have a Stonehenge base available right now in crafting. I thought was removed and replaced by the Mermaid base?
Both seem to be going around. To be honest I'm happy if the bases stay a little longer. I still haven't seen a single Storm Phoenix base in my little Live city even though the Fire Phoenix keeps on appearing.

Enevhar Aldarion

Both seem to be going around. To be honest I'm happy if the bases stay a little longer. I still haven't seen a single Storm Phoenix base in my little Live city even though the Fire Phoenix keeps on appearing.

I have a Storm sitting in crafting right now in my Beta city.

Alcaro

can someone tell me what represents the 4th icon in the Spire Trophies section?

spire rewards.jpg

Lovec Krys

By it's required number of points (1) it seems to distinguish between FSs not good enough to earn even bronze medal and FSs completely ignoring Spire.

FieryArien

Or it can be related to the tournament. The app update 1.127 says:
Fellowships will now be able to earn tournament trophies in addition to the existing Spire of Eternity trophies.

EDIT: However, the icon on the picture shared above looks more Spire-ish than tournament-ish ...

Dony

King of Bugs
tournament trophies coming aswell
my guess is they will be redoing algoritm for new players to find FS (autojoin feature) based on preference (5 chests tournament FS, 10 chests tournament FA, 11+ Chests tournament FS, Gold from Spire, Silver from Spire, Bronze from Spire, or just spire)

Karvest

10 vs 11 chests is too small difference for different trophies... IMHO there should be something like 15 chests. But Inno like to set arbitrary numbers without a big sense...

Arthus

Useless trophies that don't give any profits...
Have 10 useless Stonehenge artifacts because there's no possibility to craft 2nd building. Who wants?

CrazyWizard

Useless trophies that don't give any profits...
Have 10 useless Stonehenge artifacts because there's no possibility to craft 2nd building. Who wants?

When you win a tournament in RL you get a thropy and a prize. that thropy does also not give any profits still people love and display them.
It's no different in this game, you get the thropies to showoff, and the prizes/profit we get weekly.

I got 16 stonehenge artefacts in my invent and they sit there well,
There is plenty to win from the spire besides artefacts, lets be happy for those that wanted them, that they had the opportunity to get them.
Lets not attack individual prizes, The things you like other might not like as a prize, and the things they like you might hate. lets just all enjoy the prizes we like. there is plenty to win in the spire besides stonehenge artefacts.