• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New guest race

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

Dony

King of Bugs
With every AW to the max level and the complete grid for expansions filled, these top-cheaters could probably produce more of these sentient goods (the blooming trader guild on lvl 25 is certainly going to help). So what will happen if they start to buy up all the sentient goods available on the market? And leave only a few breadcrumbs for the rest of us?
that doesnt work like that, it wont be possible to do it this way, also i doubt BTG will help with this

DeletedUser118

I don't really get what the problem is. Cheating/Pushing is against the rules and needs to be punished.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/game_rules/

§7 Pushing

• Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player. It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.
• Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

DeletedUser

I don't really get what the problem is. Cheating/Pushing is against the rules and needs to be punished.

https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?pages/game_rules/

§7 Pushing

• Operating a “push-account” is forbidden. This is defined as unbalanced routine resource (resources, Knowledge Points etc.) transfers from one account to the next even if involved accounts do not belong to the same player. It is forbidden to create trades in any form (goods, Knowledge Points etc.) that involve multiple worlds.
• Please note that it is strictly forbidden to use the invite feature to invite yourself or players that share an internet connection with you.

I don't know how it is on other servers, but on the Dutch server pushing has been allowed since the FS tournaments. We've asked for clarification about this, but all we hear for over a year now is that push-accounts (with or without a combination with tournament-accounts or Adventure-accounts) has the highest priority on InnoGames to-do-list and that an analysis has to be done to determine whether or not it would actually hurt Elvenar (according to the Dutch CM).

The FS Adventure that is currently running on the Dutch server is totally spoiled by cheaters :(

Some examples:
avontuurstad.gif cheater2.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Dony

King of Bugs
I don't know how it is on other servers, but on the Dutch server pushing has been allowed since the FS tournaments. We've asked for clarification about this, but all we hear for over a year now is that push-accounts (with or without a combination with tournament-accounts or Adventure-accounts) has the highest priority on InnoGames to-do-list and that an analysis has to be done to determine whether or not it would actually hurt Elvenar (according to the Dutch CM).

The FS Adventure that is currently running on the Dutch server is totally spoiled by cheaters :(

Some examples:
if i were INNO on your server i would ban both this accounts for breaking fair play rule, this accounts are made for 1 and only reason and that is to break that rule.

DeletedUser

if i were INNO on your server i would ban both this accounts for breaking fair play rule, this accounts are made for 1 and only reason and that is to break that rule.

@Dony 1 FS has 50+ of these accounts (stored in at least 2 spare FS). They have been doing this for at least a year now, but InnoGames is still not sure if they are breaking the rules :rolleyes:

DeletedUser118

The problem is that each country can set up their own rules. We've had that over at The West as well. Not everything that's prohibited in one country is so too in another. Unfortunately if the Dutch team allows this kind of game play, there's not much we can do.

And yes, of course this needs to be stopped. This has nothing to do with fair play and no such rule or gaming should be allowed by Inno anywhere. I want a good clean fight against other humans not bots nor pushing accounts.

DeletedUser

The problem is that each country can set up their own rules. We've had that over at The West as well. Not everything that's prohibited in one country is so too in another. Unfortunately if the Dutch team allows this kind of game play, there's not much we can do.

And yes, of course this needs to be stopped. This has nothing to do with fair play and no such rule or gaming should be allowed by Inno anywhere. I want a good clean fight against other humans not bots nor pushing accounts.

I do believe the rules are the same on all servers. Officially pushing is also forbidden on the Dutch server. But I think there is a big difference in the enforcement of these rules.

That's the main reason why I'm starting to worry about the new guest race, since I've already given up on tournaments and FA :(

Sir Squirrel

That's why INNO is having a hard time deciding to delete them, I guess. They are making money off them.
They must have had residences, then built what they could and then deleted the residences to go negative pop.

SoggyShorts

That's why INNO is having a hard time deciding to delete them, I guess. They are making money off them.
I thought that too, but I reported a player who had a whole dummy FS on Khel months ago, with zero diamonds spent even on the main account (that I could see)
Still nothing was done. Support did reply to me saying they thought that kind of cheating was totally unacceptable, but nothing came of it.
There's whole thread about it on US called "How is this not pushing?" or something to that effect.

DeletedUser1596

I thought that too, but I reported a player who had a whole dummy FS on Khel months ago, with zero diamonds spent even on the main account (that I could see)

Absolutely the same here. First the game support wrote, that it was not their business to look for cheaters and that *it is our (players') duty to report them*. So I took the time and reported 4 players and some of their push accounts (not all, there were too many). The support ticket was closed, cheaters are not missing a single point, all their AWs intact, push accounts intact. I'm looking at their AWs right now, all the same: a list of players contributing 80 KPs with no AW of their own.

There is no more we can do. If we ask support for the help, we get ignored. If we ask forum mods, we get archived. That's where I give up.

DeletedUser118

Absolutely the same here. First the game support wrote, that it was not their business to look for cheaters and that *it is our (players') duty to report them*. So I took the time and reported 4 players and some of their push accounts (not all, there were too many). The support ticket was closed, cheaters are not missing a single point, all their AWs intact, push accounts intact. I'm looking at their AWs right now, all the same: a list of players contributing 80 KPs with no AW of their own.

There is no more we can do. If we ask support for the help, we get ignored. If we ask forum mods, we get archived. That's where I give up.

Did those guys really say that? Seriously? o_O

CrazyWizard

Did those guys really say that? Seriously? o_O

I fought agains it a year ago, but I have given up, especially when were we told the player did nothing wrong and as long as you "play the account" you're allowed to invest in your own wonders on your other accounts.

By now the result is that on the dutch server the game went from a stable 14k players to now 36k players.
So you can guess how much this problem is now out of control,(for which I had warned them) there is also no way back (in my opinion) if they decide at some the point to start enfocing the rules everyone just ditches the push accounts. but then harm has already been done. the players who were "allowed"(gedoogd) to push can never ever be surpassed by any new player. In that regard just tell people push all you want might not be the worst idea on the planet.

@Ritsel

I agree with the destruction of the FA tournament. not with the tournaments. the effect of skipping quad size research is a much bigger issue, then the wonders themselves. they sure help. but my results were much better results when I had small wonders then today. I'll guess the main advantage is that these days I can finish the tournament in much less time then in the old days where a lot more manual fights where required.

also, I can't imagine anyone be evil enough to block other players advancement by trying to deny them access to these "tradable" new race goods.
even if they did there is always a guild there to help you out.

Even if it would happen and the player is in a guild unable to assist, of if they send me a mail I'll help them out by timing when the goods get at the market so they can get it.
I think this is a case of being a little bit too paranoid.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I fought agains it a year ago, but I have given up, especially when were we told the player did nothing wrong and as long as you "play the account" you're allowed to invest in your own wonders on your other accounts.

By now the result is that on the dutch server the game went from a stable 14k players to now 36k players.
So you can guess how much this problem is now out of control,(for which I had warned them) there is also no way back (in my opinion) if they decide at some the point to start enfocing the rules everyone just ditches the push accounts. but then harm has already been done. the players who were "allowed"(gedoogd) to push can never ever be surpassed by any new player. In that regard just tell people push all you want might not be the worst idea on the planed.

@Ritsel

I agree with the destruction of the FA tournament. not with the tournaments. the effect of skipping quad size research is a much bigger issue, then the wonders themselves. they sure help. but my results were much better results when I had small wonders then today. I'll guess the main advantage is that these days I can finish the tournament in much less time then in the old days where a lot more manual fights where required.

also, I can't imagine anyone be evil enough to block other players advancement by trying to deny them access to these "tradable" new race goods.
even if they did there is always a guild there to help you out.

Even if it would happen and the player is in a guild unable to assist, of if they send me a mail I'll help them out by timing when the goods get at the market so they can get it.
I think this is a case of being a little bit too paranoid.

@CrazyWizard You are certainly right that the advantage of skipping squad size research gives you a major advantage in the tournaments. But no matter what I try, I'm bleeding in the tournaments at the moment. My squad size is way to big for fighting auto; in the later rounds I loose every time. Manual fighting takes a lot of time, and it's still a struggle. And sure I could cater, which I have tried, but after that it will take me ages to get my non-boosted goods in balance again, because there is barely any trade in my neighbourhood.
So I could certainly use a lot of upgrades for my AWs.

I don't want to be paranoid, but with all these crazy decisions InnoGames have made lately, I'm just not convinced that everything will work out fine.

Things have now become even more difficult for me, because I've left my FS yesterday. Ah well ....

Dony

King of Bugs
@CrazyWizard You are certainly right that the advantage of skipping squad size research gives you a major advantage in the tournaments. But no matter what I try, I'm bleeding in the tournaments at the moment. My squad size is way to big for fighting auto; in the later rounds I loose every time. Manual fighting takes a lot of time, and it's still a struggle. And sure I could cater, which I have tried, but after that it will take me ages to get my non-boosted goods in balance again, because there is barely any trade in my neighbourhood.
So I could certainly use a lot of upgrades for my AWs.

I don't want to be paranoid, but with all these crazy decisions InnoGames have made lately, I'm just not convinced that everything will work out fine.

Things have now become even more difficult for me, because I've left my FS yesterday. Ah well ....
in that case i would recommend for you to build all 3 tier1 manufactory to highest level and you wont need fellowship or neighbors

Heymrdiedier

in that case i would recommend for you to build all 3 tier1 manufactory to highest level and you wont need fellowship or neighbors

i dont agree with that advice.
boosted factory produces almost 10 times as much as a non boosted. Id suggest putting up 3 star trades, even if you put it up 100k gems vs 50k elixir, you still get more out of it then building non boosted. And i think those trades will get accepted eventually

Dony

King of Bugs
i dont agree with that advice.
boosted factory produces almost 10 times as much as a non boosted. Id suggest putting up 3 star trades, even if you put it up 100k gems vs 50k elixir, you still get more out of it then building non boosted. And i think those trades will get accepted eventually
obviously i was talking about next chapter resources :p