• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

New guest race

• Thread starter Deleted member 1508
  • Start date

CrazyWizard

@CrazyWizard You are certainly right that the advantage of skipping squad size research gives you a major advantage in the tournaments. But no matter what I try, I'm bleeding in the tournaments at the moment. My squad size is way to big for fighting auto; in the later rounds I loose every time. Manual fighting takes a lot of time, and it's still a struggle. And sure I could cater, which I have tried, but after that it will take me ages to get my non-boosted goods in balance again, because there is barely any trade in my neighbourhood.
So I could certainly use a lot of upgrades for my AWs.

Don't worry, me neither can win a lot in round 5/6 depending on which type of tournament I play.
I most likely plan my use of recources better. fight when I can and negotiate when I must. sometimes you can win fighting but negotiation is cheaper due the to high loss of units.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, me neither can win a lot in round 5/6 depending on which type of tournament I play.
I most likely plan my use of recources better. fight when I can and negotiate when I must. sometimes you can win fighting but negotiation is cheaper due the to high loss of units.

Yes, I do that too, in later rounds that usually means 50/50 for manual fighting and catering. But I'm bleeding troupes and goods when I do 15 provinces on lvl 6. I just can't do that every week :(:(

Marindor

Guys, please stick to the topic of this thread, which is the new guest race. If you want to discuss other things, feel free to open a new thread for that :)

DeletedUser

I really hope not. That would mean 3 long events in the same chapter :(:(:(:(

the new guest race will be able to arrive only when a certain percentage of players will have finished the Halfings ... indeed there are new resources and how to exchange them in the trader if nobody started the new era? the developers being on vacation for the end of the year, the new guest race will be released in early January and not before :( ... if there are bugs it is necessary that the developers are here, is'nt it ^^

DeletedUser

the new guest race will be able to arrive only when a certain percentage of players will have finished the Halfings ... indeed there are new resources and how to exchange them in the trader if nobody started the new era? the developers being on vacation for the end of the year, the new guest race will be released in early January and not before :( ... if there are bugs it is necessary that the developers are here, is'nt it ^^

You are right @Biloutte91 , but it really is disappointing :(

Deleted User - 86059

Chill just chill. We know what we are waiting for so let's just chill ;)

Deleted User - 60107

...Great. :(

The Winter event is likely to be a major, month-long event, like last year. We're unlikely to get the next chapter during it, so it's pretty much certain that next chapter will arrive next year. :( Like we haven't waited long enough already... :(