• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate Neighbor diseapeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

For a few days now lot of my neighbors diseapered in the map. I have green instead.

DeletedUser

This is not a bug ;)
There is much discussion on this topic.

DeletedUser

sorry, I searched it but didn't find. I think it's neighbors who don't play anymore

DeletedUser

Two fake bug, like yours : ERROR - should have replaced inactives with actives and Some Neighbors vanished on the World Map.
The question was also raised twice : Holes in the map and New neighbours ?.
And there is a discussion about it : Will Inactive neighborhood be replaced?.
And do not forget to read Release Notes version 0.16, published by Muf-Muf .

Players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. We are making this change to make sure that the map is filled with active players, and it should improve available trades in the Trader as well as Neighborly Help.

DeletedUser205

to read the releasenotes should be the minimum everybody could do to be informed

DeletedUser

Sorry, I'm not so good in english ans that's true I don't read every news. I'll try to pay more attention next time. Anywhere thanks for your explain.

Amy Steele

Forum/QA Moderator
Elvenar Team
Hi keceje, thanks for reporting this issue :)

It's a bit disconcerting to see one's neighbours disappear all of a sudden :eek: As of the update to 0.16, players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. As no players had been removed since the beginning of the game, many players were removed this time. The 'holes' left in the map will be filled by new players or returning players.

From now on, players will be removed when they have been inactive 30+ days, so only a few will be removed at a time. You can find the announcement about this here (click)

As this is not a bug, and was also reported here, I'll mark this thread as a duplicate and archive it. Please do let us know if you find any other problems with the game. As the purpose of a beta server is to find and fix bugs before the new update is released on the live servers, we'd rather see something reported a dozen times (even if it does turn out not to be a bug!) than not have a problem reported at all :)

Status
Not open for further replies.