Dear Humans and Elves,
Today we bring you another update with a couple of highly-requested changes: we will be dealing with inactive users now, freeing up space for new active players. On top of that, we have made balancing changes to the way damage is calculated in battle, and we have made quest progress clearer again, all which was requested by you: our community. Please check below for a list of all the changes that were made.
- Damage calculation has been rebalanced due to your feedback: the base value of damage has been dropped to 10% (instead of 50%) to make battles more realistic. For more information regarding this change, please check the previous annoucement.
- Players who have been inactive for 30+ days will be deleted from the world map from now on. We are making this change to make sure that the map is filled with active players, and it should improve available trades in the Trader as well as Neighborly Help.
- Quest progress bars now have the number displayed on them, so you can easily see the exact numbers again without having to hover over the progress bar.
- When your barracks are not busy training troops, they will now show that they are idle, similar to Workshops and Manufactories.
- Buildings that were finished with diamonds are now counting towards quests without having to refresh the game.
- Some quests incorrectly counted the number of buildings that you had, this has now been fixed.
- Units with Valor and Daze abilities (e.g. Treants and Sorceresses) now have their bonuses applied correctly.
- Switching tabs in the Trader sometimes caused an error, which is no longer the case.
- On the website, the "Forgot password?" button is now functional again.
Your Elvenar Team