• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Duplicate ERROR - should have replaced inactives with actives

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Ok, so it may not be a bug, but I sure would categorize it as a big 'ol error.

It's good to remove the inactive players, but active players should be moved into these open spots. That way, players would still have the opportunity to motivate/polish the same number of players as they had been, but would then also have the possibility of reciprocation and increased trading partners.

DeletedUser967

Completly true! After the removal of inactive players nothing has changed...To make sense of this "feature" you must implement that what said Liberty.:)

DeletedUser

I lost nearly half of my neighbours this week, but today I saw that the first empty spots are being filled again. As obviously so many players went inactive and were thus removed, it might take a while before all spots are full again :D

I doubt this is a bug, it just needs time :)

DeletedUser628

Thank you for reporting this to us. The inactives will be replaced with active players, that is the intent here. However, since these are first swipes/clearings, and lots and lots of inactives are being removed, it's going to take a while at first for replacements to show up. As the numbers decrease gradually in the future, the replacement will no longer appear as drastic as it currently does.

DeletedUser967

I understand that it is new feature and need time for good working but really, replace old with new active players is necessary. But how exactly remove inactive players work? System do it everyday if last actvity was >= 30 days or do it in the specified time ?
You should connect that 2 things, or replace players WHEN remve inactive or do it in specific time with information for us( forum example 1-2days before changes write post or make calender ) - players, about that. Example if you planed remove inactive players 2-3times in month then in the same of time you should replace them.
I know that could be complicated but devs can do it, you have only that 2 options but better will be do it in the same time everyday.:p

DeletedUser628

The system was not active before, this means that there were many players to be removed and very few to take their place. Now that it is implemented, it will continue working on a daily basis (as far as I'm aware) so as soon as a player has not logged in for 30 days they will disappear. Players won't be removed in thousands, they'll be removed gradually, one by one, and thus will be easily replaced.

It's not a 2-3 times per month thing, but because it's running for the first time after a few months, the results only in this instance are drastic.

Closing this thread as a duplicate of this linked one.

Status
Not open for further replies.