• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Will Inactive neighborhood be replaced?

DeletedUser

Hi Elves and Humans ;)

Just a simple question , seems the inactive have been removed but not replace by active players...

So i lost 80 playerss who were not helping me at all ,but at least can generate 1 Million of Gol/:day...

I am very active, and this for me is another huge disapointement...

Could any staff or moderator have any information about new neighboors?
Will they plan to fill any blank sector?

The game was for me quite boring, then you make it even more complicate well done ^_^

Hope this will be fix soon !

DeletedUser629

Hi Thyshae :)

Players who have not been active for over 30 days are now being removed, and in time, they will be replaced by new players, or returning players. I understand your loss of coins can be frustrating, but hopefully you will get more active neighbours soon, so more neighbours will help you, and trading will be easier in the future :)

DeletedUser

I lost 21 ! Neighbours, no one trades Steel, no one new comes. So the Game for me is really frustrating.

DeletedUser264

Elvenar is not Rome. :D I would be happy if I got even one new neighbour in a day now.

DeletedUser908

Hi Thyshae :)

Players who have not been active for over 30 days are now being removed, and in time, they will be replaced by new players, or returning players. I understand your loss of coins can be frustrating, but hopefully you will get more active neighbours soon, so more neighbours will help you, and trading will be easier in the future :)

Even though I have fewer villages to visit and therefore get fewer coins, I am really glad the inactives are gone! Great work, Inno! I love this game.

DeletedUser

Yes, sincerely, it was necessary that inactive player were deleted: for me that has not given advantages yet, but I hope in the next future something could change...:confused:

DeletedUser

Hello , it's been nearly a month i play few becauses my private neighborhood is almost empty while every sector news to conquer bring to nothing...
Will it be fixed ? i very doubt so, if they need to make lets say + 80 registration of new players to fill blank areas, for every players who had neighboor problems that will take months ! ! !

As long as it's not fixed i will not recommend this game, the neighboorsystem is bad, it's totaly unfair, and not depend of your own activity but on the unactivity of others !

edit by Goryn. Watch your language please, thank you :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I understand your disappointment and your rage, Thyshae: they're ours. The situation is discouraging since many days...
Who can blame you? :confused:
But personally, even if with a little bit less passion, I'll continue to play the game: I've still a lot to do in the game, so for me it's not so a big drama and I hope many players did the same...otherwise I'll stay alone...:(
Try all together to help developers to improve the game and make it better day by day, week by week and month by month ;)
Am I a dreamer? Who knows... :D
Have a nice day...and stay with all of us for a little while yet ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser264

Yes, you are a dreamer Alessandro. Not many ppl will wait monts until developers will consider public demand and make some serious changes. :D

DeletedUser264

Your city is not big so you won't feel lack of high lvl changes that much, I meant top players trading goods I badly need and they are dissapearring or becoming inactive in terryfying rate because they have nothing to do here.
Btw, since when being a dreamer means being stupid? Dreaming is equal to changing the world. Unless it is Inno world. :D