• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Language

DeletedUser

I speak Dutch, English, German and a little bit of French.

DeletedUser236

I speak Dutch and English. And a little German, French and Swedish :D

DeletedUser

Hi players.
My native language is italian, but I've studied at school English for some years; I also speak French, 'cause my town is close to the french border and the French Riviera (about 25 km).
Bye bye.
Alessandro

DeletedUser252

My native language is Dutch. I also speak English pretty good and German and French basic.

DeletedUser

My native language is Dutch :)

My language is Dutch, like some other ones here. My 2nd language is English. I also speak a little German and French, and I learn to read Latin (and some ancient-Greek).

Worstie! :D

DeletedUser

My native language is German and my 2nd language is English. In school I've learned Latin and so I understand a little bit Italian

ThaMartin

Wow a lot of fellow Dutchies! Dutch is my native language as well. English is fluent, French and German are moderate to good :)

DeletedUser

Hi my native tongue is german.
My mother was canadian so I was very lucky to grow up with both german & english.
I´m always happy about oppertunities to use my english.
I was suprised how much english I forgot not speaking or writing in english a couple of years... terrible :p
After working for a japanese company in Germany I had to communicate in english again and I think that helped a lot.
I also learned latein in school but all I remember ist "Ora et labora" = Pray and work.
I guess that´s because my teacher said that every time he walked into class...

DeletedUser231

Speak only English. I live in Canada and our government tries to force us to learn French....:(

I tried to ask for another language but due to budgets they declined and forced French upon me. HATED it with a passion, Scored very high on everything else....Barely passed french....This is all due to One of our provinces speaking French and having French language police strictly enforcing the french language.

But if you wish to mail me ingame I can help you with conversational English...:)

DeletedUser424

I speak Swedish and English fluently. However, I do speak Japanese as well, though it isn't as good as the two former. I understand German very well, but I can't speak it very well. The grammar kills me!

DeletedUser

Ich sprech English (poor) and Spanich (native) anyway. Quien hable Español que me diga de que va el juego y que me agrege a su alianza (cuando exista) :D . Hi everyone and enjoy the game.

DeletedUser205

my first language is german and my english needs a lot of polishing to get some culture ;-)

DeletedUser

I'm from Germany, therefore I speak German and English fluent.

DeletedUser

I'm from Germany too, and i speak english (though a bit rusty) and basic italian

Deleted User - 1954

And here is another german native speaker, with lessons in school in english and latin (which is enough to understand basic written italian)

DeletedUser

Hello everybody !

I'm from France so I speak French !
I try to do my best in english but it's not all the time easy :p

DeletedUser231

Hello everybody !

I'm from France so I speak French !
I try to do my best in english but it's not all the time easy :p

I would ♥love♥ to travel to your country one day. It has always been a dream of mine to visit all the museums and fully immerse myself in your history. What a great country. Your English seems very good. Practice and you'll do better.. Much better than my French..:p