• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hey from Khebeln!

DeletedUser

I took the liberty of checking out your city, it seems i need more stone factories cause of that bonus ^^

DeletedUser126

Yeah it depends on your city bonus, right now there are no planks available so i built some cheep lumber mills to get some till market will grow and more will be available.

DeletedUser

Marble is my city bonus, and i found out most encounters i have need marble in case i want to negotiate my way out of it. I keep some wood and steel factories so at least i have some to trade with people.

DeletedUser126

You will need tons of wood and metal later on :p And negotiating is usually not worth it for resources other than gold and tools :p

At least not early on :)

DeletedUser

Sometimes encouters have enemies that are pretty hard to beat, so i occasionally negotiate my way out of it. At least, until i get the hellhounds ;)

For now, marble gives me the most resources, so i can trade them for wood and steel if necessary.

DeletedUser108

Hi Khebeln

You are like 800 points ahead of Captaii. I have no idea how you do this. When I started playing I used to make my Workshops work every 5 minutes and still didn't came any further than rank 66...
Do you play dual, or whats your mysterious trick? :p

DeletedUser58

I have no idea how you do this. When I started playing I used to make my Workshops work every 5 minutes and still didn't came any further than rank 66...
Do you play dual, or whats your mysterious trick? :p
Producing coin and supply does not improve your rank. Currently the only three things that improve your rank are:
- Used population
- Required culture
- Solving encounters on the World Map (both through fighting and negotiation)

So building and improving buildings that use up population and/or culture is your quickest way to improve your rank, but make sure you work on your World Map progress. Khebeln has a quite large city so that's a great starting base for ranking points already.

DeletedUser126

Yeah what Phantom said, the exploring dont give THAT much really its more of a afterthought really.

Main reason is becasue i have huge population, and huge working population while maintaining 170% happiness with it, tho i will go back to 200% when i get butcher today. Not enough active people around to polish enough of my culture buildings :p

DeletedUser108

I know. I just did it to get more Supplies per hour with less Workshops. So I could save space by building less Workshops and have more population... But cant do anything against players with level 5 Builders Hut.^^
Didn't you have more than 10 Marble Manufactories before you upgraded them to Level 5, Khebeln?

DeletedUser126

Yeah but i sold them as the new ones took their place and have more than 2x the output. Right now i have 10 lv 5 ones. I removed my wood/metal ones to, or will whatever still remains by tomorrow for crystal manufacture.

DeletedUser126

Did some major reorganization in my town, and started building and upgrading Tier 2 Manufactures, that gave me massive boost in score :D

DeletedUser108

That's understated.^^ You almost doubled your points over night.

DeletedUser126

Yeah i surprised myself, i had A LOT of spare population so i was climbing slow for few days, and once i got T2 i build all 9 of them and upgraded all of them several times :p

Now i have no spare population ;(

DeletedUser126

Got my Floating Castle finally ! Looks cool and over 900 culture :D

Still its barely enough to stay at 170% not to mention 2000 req like 5k culture for me lol

DeletedUser108

Looks like you lost your ranking points again. I see only 7700 anymore. Yesterday it was like 18000, wasn't it?

DeletedUser126

Yeah, i think they readjusted the ranking points you get for exploring high level provinces to be more linear. Or removed it all together. Thats the only explanation :)

That only means i have to work that much harder to stay on the top ;)

On the other side if you want to be on the top now you have to have upgraded builder to keep up.

DeletedUser126

Hey guys, can everyone in my area motivate my builder plz ? Got a big build lined up ! Would need it done in next 2h (the motivations)

Thx guys ! :)

DeletedUser126

Will be doing some major town rebuilding today or tomorrow in preparation for 3rd age buildings that take A LOT more space. I might drop a bit in score for 2 days, but they i will bounce back with a vengeance once its all set up :)

Need to upgrade up some low score buildings ;P