• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hey from Khebeln!

DeletedUser

He must have spend a fortune on those culture items. All of them are diamond ones :p I'm not sure if those workshops are working, they don't work for me when i move them from the road, so maybe it only looks like that to visitors?

DeletedUser126

They dont work at all, he is using quests to gain tools :)

And yeah overnight he spend probably like 10-20k diamonds gaining some lead as im building culture items now (so no score gain while im doing this)

DeletedUser231

Welcome...Top player....very pretty city. I am sure if you had adequate space to mess around your city would be gorgeous.

DeletedUser126

Check my city in 1-2 days, im kinda in transition as i rebuild my city recently so there are some redundant temporary buildings :)

DeletedUser231

It is hard to get creative being so restricted to space no matter how hard you try.

Would like to see some players 3-d battles. Tournaments....:p

DeletedUser231

Definitely very pretty in comparision to the Smoggy human cities...:p

DeletedUser

Hi Thomas ! I am Lainey and live in Arizona, USA Long time player of FOE on Cirgard, Arvanhall, and Jamis. I finally got registered in the forum (support ticket was open for 3 weeks) Fortunately I was able to read the forum and found you guide early on and wanted to thank you for posting it. Looking forward to catching up with you, :rolleyes:

DeletedUser126

Hehe thanks, its till work in progress but its made to help new people get in to the game faster ;)

DeletedUser231

Hi Thomas ! I am Lainey and live in Arizona, USA Long time player of FOE on Cirgard, Arvanhall, and Jamis. I finally got registered in the forum (support ticket was open for 3 weeks) Fortunately I was able to read the forum and found you guide early on and wanted to thank you for posting it. Looking forward to catching up with you, :rolleyes:

You have such a lovely smile LAINEY...:)

DeletedUser

But you must work now...
perk/talent system is waiting for you...:rolleyes: