• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hey from Khebeln!

DeletedUser126

Hey guys,

I decided its time to properly introduce myself. My name is Thomas i live in Doncaster UK, and im an avid gamer for 25years now.

In any of my spare time i run a gaming community www.excessum-gaming.com for the last 15 years.

As a community we have plans on playing the game and opening a guild/alliance (whichever we will call it here eventually) in the future.

For now i plan to hold no.1 ranking as long as i can :D

DeletedUser124

Hey, Khebeln, welcome !
I love your town, it's awesome.

DeletedUser126

Thx equinox, check it out tomorrow im doing some of the first size upgrades today and that means some cool looking buildings :p

DeletedUser124

I check it frequently :D. Lately, elvish cities seems more pretty, but when i see yours it's a relief.

DeletedUser126

Most people just try to be very efficient, but sometimes they loose them self a bit.

I build efficiently, but not at 100% but say 99% but at the same time i can have great looking city design :)

DeletedUser124

It's great!
Btw, what's those next to marble manufactory?

DeletedUser126

You mean the ones im just upgrading ? Its next tier of the manufactory and the one below it is next tier of residences they will be done in under 1h now so you can check it out then :)

DeletedUser124

Oh. I didn't realize they're upgrading. I'll be with eyes on them.

DeletedUser126

Hi Nash, yeah they are. For some reason its not showing upgrading when you are previewing the city.

The mines are done now, residences will be soon to.

But man, they are expensive to upgrade lol! I actually done them for a quest.

DeletedUser124

Oho, know the feeling. And i'm just at the beginning. These upgrades are very expensive. And the most annoying is that are only 2 builders.

DeletedUser126

Thats why i got extra builder right away, but the further you go the longer it takes so i just got pissed and got all 5 builders like 3h ago :p

DeletedUser126

I dont mind every now and then, i work full time. Personally i prefer subscription model, but only very few strategy games use it now.

DeletedUser

Hey Khebeln, good to meet you.
Good luck with holding 1st rank

DeletedUser126

Thanks ! I got someone chasing me since yesterday but i wont give up easily ^^

DeletedUser

Welcome Khebeln. I think i know you from the facebook page. I'm Martijn ;)

DeletedUser

Thnx. I see you managed to catapult yourself to the number 1 spot already, nice job ^^