• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Hey from Khebeln!

DeletedUser126

Alright started big city reconstruction. Already reduced number of roads by 60%, and optimized and prepared for all upgrades for Tier 3. Using trick with houses w/o roads to get extra population and fill the empty space till i upgrade the building there :)

Still optimizing tho, majority is done :)

DeletedUser126

It goes up and down, im rebuilding town ;) Will go back up soon :)

I did not spend nearly as much diamonds as him :p

DeletedUser

I did not spend nearly as much diamonds as him :p
So the time is running for him, pay 2 win is the system. But sometimes... Actually I rebuild a human Elvenar town with a 3D software. If you are the No 1... your name and picture will be written on the captains house :D. So go an extra mile. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser126

lol :D well i could go kill some camps and get no.1 place :p

DeletedUser108

How do you know, that he is spending more diamonds than you, Khebeln? Don't you spending quiet a lot as well? :p

I rebuild a human Elvenar town with a 3D software
So what Software do you use, Denali? I actually simply took a pen and a paper. I feel more confidet with that :)

DeletedUser

At the moment I use Cinema 4D R16 Visualize, but paper and pen is cheaper :-D. I am loving 3D programs since 20 years, so I can´t draw with paper and I need urgent a software.

DeletedUser126

How do you know, that he is spending more diamonds than you, Khebeln? Don't you spending quiet a lot as well? :p

So what Software do you use, Denali? I actually simply took a pen and a paper. I feel more confidet with that :)

I only spent diamonds on expansions and builders :p

You can easily see that he spent a lot more on culture items 6xStatue and 5x Fountain, i mean fountain alone gives you 1.6k+ population for easy score boost. Exclude all the time it takes me to build mine (6h each) and ones for diamonds are free 10s build. Thats a lot of extra time. Culture items give no score at all.

And i check him quite a bit as hes 4-5 spots from me.

Sometimes i saw buildings just skipping tiers faster than its normally possible :D

DeletedUser

His strategy is simply, build culture items that give you a mass population boost, then build as many goods factories as possible. They use up alot of population, and that explains why he's number 1 atm.

DeletedUser

I propose to buy diamonds for a least 1.000.000 US-$ in this beta.

Doing this, you will be a great player because of the most sophisticated strategy.

And all will be satisfied and happy: you AND the game-provider.

Best regards,
Extranjero

DeletedUser126

I propose to buy diamonds for a least 1.000.000 US-$ in this beta.

Doing this, you will be a great player because of the most sophisticated strategy.

And all will be satisfied and happy: you AND the game-provider.

Best regards,
Extranjero

That sums up just about almost every F2P game :p

DeletedUser126

4381760509.jpg

Back to no.1 :p

DeletedUser108

And there Kataklak is back again. But you are right, he did spend money for culture as well^^ (Didn't know it, since I only know it for elven cities)
I wounder why he builds all his Workshop without streetconection and they are still working... might he be using a bug?

DeletedUser126

And there Kataklak is back again. But you are right, he did spend money for culture as well^^ (Didn't know it, since I only know it for elven cities)
I wounder why he builds all his Workshop without streetconection and they are still working... might he be using a bug?

He gets all the tools from quests. So he dont really uses them. I suggested fix for that 3 weeks ago in email directly to community manager.

And he always catches up to me in the morning when i sleep, and i take over when i wake up ;P

I will be back at the top in few hours :)

DeletedUser

So what Software do you use and what is the purpose of your project? I thought it was to manage your city, wasnt it?

My intension is only to have fun. It is my hobby to build something in 3D with C4D, nothing else. The town shows a beginner village from the world map.
I like to do something, it connect the gamers with a "real" town. When the town is finished, there are a lot of things which have to do something with the teammates in Elvenar. So Khebeln is sometimes the No 1, so every gamer can see this. The fight of No1 tells a story and I can make this visible with different storys.