• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Gathering of the Phoenix Cults

Alpha-74

Hi,
Since the end of the event i have only recipes old artifact ► new artifact, i vould like the opposite. Someone has the other recipe ?

DeletedUser2236

I have had new to old but i only had 1 new so couldn't use it

eltina

It is not possible to give Coldfire Phoenix some "Ensorcelled endowment"
Is it a mistake or is there a cause for it?
That's not possible either on : 3 Phoenix from last year, and the 3 bear (panda, brown and polar)

eltina

OK PrimroseSylvia, but it possible to give ensorcelled endowment to "Valentine Float" and "Gingerbread mansion" and other event building.
So why not these 7 buildings

UlyssesBlue

I just saw the announcement that the phoenix artefact recipes are disappearing from the magic academy. I think this is far too soon. Firstly, because we only got a day's notice, and secondly because we haven't yet had the Adventure, which usually shortly follows a big event and provides 2 artefacts. Unless that's no longer happening? I think a better time frame would be if they disappeared a week after the end of the Adventure. At the very least we should get several days notice of them going.

Arthus

I just saw the announcement that the phoenix artefact recipes are disappearing from the magic academy. I think this is far too soon. Firstly, because we only got a day's notice, and secondly because we haven't yet had the Adventure, which usually shortly follows a big event and provides 2 artefacts. Unless that's no longer happening? I think a better time frame would be if they disappeared a week after the end of the Adventure. At the very least we should get several days notice of them going.
It was clear to me that they wouldn't allow crafting it for adventure if it happens.
Btw last year didn't have FA in May

Deleted User - 86059

The announcement says the 8th April. Today is the evening of the 6th

Arthus

They still have issues to understand that big number of players wants only these Coldfail artifacts to trade them for old valuable ones and that's why they wanted this trade option during eventual May FA if it's going to happen (last year May didn't have one).

RedBlue

Only 2 days, i have 6 to convert, from the end of the event, the recipe does not appear !! A very bad way to give diamond, it is a fraud !
I wait the last day to hope a good building (rising phoenix ?), finally this event is only to have 21 lava eggs -> fragments ??

Arthus

Why have you waited for last day instead of getting Burning Pools which are better for mana than Lava Eggs and one of the best in the game?

Since it was known there will be no wishing wells, a lot of people opened chests as fas as they could to earn maximum of artifacts possible with recipes appearing during 30 days.

We have 15-20 of useless dailies too, everyone has. You can burn them, it's gift from IG.

Lovec Krys

Yes, we all need more fragments:D
1586243393781.png

Has anyone milion?:)

iDavis

The problem with spell fragments is that spire is giving them more than I can use, even though my MA is running 24/7. Therefore, any other building disenchant is equals to throwing it away.

Alpha-74

Artifacts leaving crafting rotation on april 8
I find it a bit fast, with the number of recipes from the academy I only have the recipe once and not the one I wanted :oops: