• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

edeba

Here is the list reported on bracelets amounts so far. We have a lot of information to collect yet:
Bracelet amounts per chapter,@ collect Tier 1 goods (any source)
Chapter 1 - 130
Chapter 2 - 520
Chapter 3 - 1830
Chapter 4 - 5600
Chapter 5 - 8900
Chapter 6 - 12.4k
Chapter 7 - 17.8k
Chapter 8 - 22k
Chapter 9 - 29k
Chapter 10 -37k
Chapter 11 -40k
Chapter 12 - 51k
Chapter 13 - 64k
Chapter 14 - 68k
Chapter 15 - 82k
Chapter 16 - 97k
Chapter 17 - 113k
Another thing that could help make it better is if the increase was after the t1 manufacturer upgrade. Right off the bat, if you look at the percent increase and where the t1 upgrades come you can see there is also huge balance issues between chapter.

Take being in chapter 15 with the t1 boost compared to being in chapter 17. The manufacturers that are producing t1 are the same, but chapter 17 requires 38% more goods. A city that has managed to be heavy in t1 goods production from event pieces would have a greater increase in their t1 production that a city relying on manufacturers.

Certainly including all goods would even out the increases because at least from chapter 6 and on there is one kind of goods upgrade every chapter.

Increases in badge requirements with where t1 manufacturers upgrade for elves (humans might be different in early chapters)
Chapter 1 - 130 - build t1 and t1 boost
Chapter 2 - 520 - 400% - upgrade t1
Chapter 3 - 1830 - 352%
Chapter 4 - 5600 - 306% - upgrade t1
Chapter 5 - 8900 - 159%
Chapter 6 - 12.4k - 139% - upgrade t1
Chapter 7 - 17.8k - 144%
Chapter 8 - 22k - 123%
Chapter 9 - 29k - 132% - upgrade t1
Chapter 10 -37k - 128%
Chapter 11 -40k - 108%
Chapter 12 - 51k - 128% - upgrade t1
Chapter 13 - 64k - 125%
Chapter 14 - 68k - 106%
Chapter 15 - 82k - 121% - upgrade t1
Chapter 16 - 97k - 118%
Chapter 17 - 113k - 116%

Aeva

I already decided live not to advance to the next chapters (7 to 8) in my smaller cities untill the FSA is done with. Seems to be a better idea.

Empress Dee

Does anyone know what happens when:
You start the event in one chapter, and then after FA starts, you move on to another chapter?
Does the requirement change when you move on, or is it still set to the previous chapter?

I'm trying to decide whether to advance prior to the event.

Muhakl

Can anybody please help me:

concerning the paths' description here:

https://bit.ly/3mHDkmS

there's a difference between start point for map 3.

Left hand description says "2 residue, 2 tiara"
right hand description says "19 brewery, 13 carpenter"

Which one of these is correct?

Aeva

Annoying. Every bracelet I make, is also a loss of over 1,5K. Because one obviously needs a lot less then is offered by the manufactory. I need another 0.7 but a whole production is 2.2. Fairy, chapter 7, 17.8K per bracelet.

Enevhar Aldarion

You start the event in one chapter, and then after FA starts, you move on to another chapter?
Does the requirement change when you move on, or is it still set to the previous chapter?

Yes, changing chapters during an event or FA will require to to get the amounts for the new chapter.

PaNonymeB

Another thing that could help make it better is if the increase was after the t1 manufacturer upgrade. Right off the bat, if you look at the percent increase and where the t1 upgrades come you can see there is also huge balance issues between chapter.

Increases in badge requirements with where t1 manufacturers upgrade for elves (humans might be different in early chapters)
Chapter 1 - 130 - build t1 and t1 boost
Chapter 2 - 520 - +300% - upgrade t1
Chapter 3 - 1830 - +252%
Chapter 4 - 5600 - +206% - upgrade t1
Chapter 5 - 8900 - +59%
Chapter 6 - 12.4k - +39% - upgrade t1
Chapter 7 - 17.8k - +44%
Chapter 8 - 22k - +23%
Chapter 9 - 29k - +32% - upgrade t1
Chapter 10 -37k - +28%
Chapter 11 -40k - +8%
Chapter 12 - 51k - +28% - upgrade t1
Chapter 13 - 64k - +25%
Chapter 14 - 68k - +6%
Chapter 15 - 82k - +21% - upgrade t1
Chapter 16 - 97k - +18%
Chapter 17 - 113k - +16%
Looking at the numbers it looks like they're already taking this into account. Chapters 8, 11, 14 already have significantly lower increase than the previous two. And I think it's fine to have also significant increases in chapters following a manufactory upgrade, as else it would be painful for those who entered a chapter with factory upgrades and haven't researched/upgraded the factories yet. I'd even say there may be quite many people that upgrade their factories after selling their settlement, entering the new chapter and redesiigning their city.

Take being in chapter 15 with the t1 boost compared to being in chapter 17. The manufacturers that are producing t1 are the same, but chapter 17 requires 38% more goods. A city that has managed to be heavy in t1 goods production from event pieces would have a greater increase in their t1 production that a city relying on manufacturers.

Certainly including all goods would even out the increases because at least from chapter 6 and on there is one kind of goods upgrade every chapter.
However, I indeed agree with both these paragraphs. I have no idea why they made increase in chapter 17 much higher than in 11 and 14. And, besides making the badge easier, counting all three tiers would indeed even out the increases, which allows quests to be balanced both for factory users and event building users.
And, as @Pauly7 and others pointed above, this would also avoid the market being flooded with T1 after everyone trying to make bracelet badges. (A consistent fix for this last point would even be to count a T2 as 1.5 T1 and a T3 as 1.5 T2 towards the quest though. But to be consistent they'd also need to use similar parameters for good production amounts nd tournament costs.)

PS : I changed the format of the increases for more clarity. I don't support the confusing format with the 100% the devs use in-game and you used.(At least in this case you're not using them in cumulative boosts, where it becomes really confusing because the 100% is irrelevant. 2×125% boost = +50%... that doesn't sound right.)

Last edited:

justpeeking

Annoying. Every bracelet I make, is also a loss of over 1,5K. Because one obviously needs a lot less then is offered by the manufactory. I need another 0.7 but a whole production is 2.2. Fairy, chapter 7, 17.8K per bracelet.
That is the exact reason, why I was asking INNO to implement overcollect feature in my comment a few days/pages ago:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures.8853/post-92641
Overcollect feature was demanded when the new multiquest feature was introduced for FA, but it was neglected. Now with the new badges this request is makes more sense than ever, especially for VV. Since you can not plan what recipe you get in MA, fixing collection at 15 is more ridiculous, then the amount itself. But this applies all other volume based badges: the amount which is over the value required to finish the badge should count towards to the next badge. And actually it would makes life a bit easier (and therefore the game more enjoyable) if this applies to quantity based badges: you won't need to repeat "stop, open, collect, close" cycle for every badge, when production finished in several manu or workshop at once.

little bee

I did some math on this and I like the difficulty of the adventure. A semi-active city with 20 players login in once or twice per day can relativly easily finish one path. They would only need to finish one bracelet every two days. For the balanced green path they would also need around 6 workshops and 3 factories each, as well as finish 3 ghosts, druids, residue, marbels, tiaras each. That is completly realistic.

On the other hand, finishing all 3 path is quite challenging. I like that.

I do, however, agree that the residue and bracelets are problematic. Especially with regards to overflow.

guivou

not so difficult to do 1 path on map 1 and 2 : our fellowship ranked 180+ (city level 3 to 7) , has started map 3 today

galrond

And, as @Pauly7 and others pointed above, this would also avoid the market being flooded with T1 after everyone trying to make bracelet badges. (A consistent fix for this last point would even be to count a T2 as 1.5 T1 and a T3 as 1.5 T2 towards the quest though. But to be consistent they'd also need to use similar parameters for good production amounts nd tournament costs.)
I suport the idea of T2 and T3 goods being counted as well, and I frankly don´t understand why they´re not.
But I do not "fear" the marked being flooded by T1 goods.
Currently the marked is full of ppl. trying to buy T1 in exchange of T2 and T3. So don´t worry, you´ll easily be able to sell your T1 (or keep them to mitigate next T1 draught) :cool:
There´s absolutely no reason to sweeten the deal. Ppl. will pr. instinct produce T2/T3, when it´s WAY more space efficient to produce those, and trade them for T1.

Enevhar Aldarion

Alright, here is another thing that makes the bracelet badge unfair for some players in chapter 7 or earlier. Elf players boosted in marble or planks have the worst production per factory through chapter 7. Yes, their buildings are smaller until everyone gets the same size buildings starting in chapter 8, but just comparing one on one, those two specific players have to build many more factories to make the same badge. And if a fellowship happens to have a lot of smaller cities and is heavy on Elf players boosted in marble and planks, then that will be a problem if those players are not over-developed in tier 1 factories.

So even if Inno does not tweak the amounts for chapter 8+, I think the amounts for chapters 1-7 players should be adjusted down, in order to counter the unfair advantage a primarily human fellowship would have for making bracelets. Yes, this is niche, but it is making a difference in the fellowship I am in on Beta. In the last FA, we completed all 9 paths and did a lot in the Pit and finished 2nd. This time we did all on the first two stages, but are probably only doing one path on stage 3 because each path requires 35 bracelets. We were in 2nd again, until we hit the waypoint with the bracelets. Now we are slowly sinking as we try to get them done. Of the 25 of us, at least 15 are chapter 7 or earlier, so this is hurting.

edeba

I don't know if still does this, but I have seen event requirements go up with going into a new chapter.

edeba

That is the exact reason, why I was asking INNO to implement overcollect feature in my comment a few days/pages ago:
https://beta.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/fellowship-adventures.8853/post-92641
The whole proposal for the FA for badges was to have everything overflow and it was a huge disappointment that suggestion was ignored. The FA would be way better if we got on, collected, did out thing, and then went to badge construction tab and made as many badges as we would with the wares we just collected. There would be so much less annoying going back and forth just to click a badge, and it would faster and you wouldn't have to deal with mis-clicks.

On the mixed goods for a badge, this is from the halloween event and it is all of my manufacturers for a 3 hour collection and it is still short of the 117k required for chapter 17. Definitely changing it for all goods is in order, and even including the wholesalers and goods from the chests from the crystal lighthouse.
1604542059897.png