• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Heymrdiedier

Well, this is confusing. Which mod is right? :confused::confused::confused:
They could both be right?
but personally i have more trust in the US announcement, since thats from a CM, while on NL its from a 'normal' mod.
Personally i think the nl mod is talking about the app event, tho im not sure.

Anyway, im dont really care about FA as they are, i try to do minimum if my FS does it. I kinda liked the last FS where the 3 new quests where you got those badges without having to make room for it in your city. Personally i was hoping that was the way the FA was evolving, but it shows now that its one of the few options of FA.

I mainly liked that way since its easy for 'normal player' and hard for push accounts, they cant get that much coins, or troops that fast.

DeletedUser2408

@Ritsel on Live (german) it will be starting today, may the 10. :)
FA_Dutch.png

i hope i could help u to dissolve your confusion?

DeletedUser

@Scylthe Thank you. The confusion on the Dutch forum is now cleared up as well, it starts indeed today.
Hope it will go alright, some members of my fellowship had cancelled their productions for the FSA, because we were told it would start on monday :(

DeletedUser594

ope, you're not the only one who is confused
I'm one being bored! YAWN!!! Inno seems to be at an end with their games, not just Elvenar seems FoE
as well!!! One more of those silly quests and I will have to look for another game.....................:rolleyes:o_O

DeletedUser

The next FA is on Thursday, you can't be serious. it's still running on live servers, plus I waited near a month with L1 WS's in all my available space for last one, and was glad to see the back of it so I could start to build the Elemental crap, and now I have to halt my progress AGAIN! ?
You are slowly but surely strangling the game into non existence with this kind of nonsense and the tactics used to slow progress in the normal game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser724

that is the 3rd set up

recruit soldier, kp exchange, collect coins

my ws and t1 set are demolished
now, a great surprise and impact

DeletedUser2408

Welp...~

Stay calm, pls. We will see what new on FA next time... Maybe better levelrewards or so... Everything depends on next FA (what new and so)...

DeletedUser

Marindor say:

Dear Humans and Elves,

From next Thursday on, we will be testing a new chat server on Beta. The testing phase will take about 4 weeks
and during this time we’d like to ask for your help in reporting any issues you might come across. What we can
expect during the change, is that the chat could be unavailable very briefly and that the chat history can be gone.
Also: Browser and Mobile will have a different chat server during these testing weeks, and we might need to
switch between them from time to time, which means that during a part of the testing phase, browser players
can only chat with browser players and mobile players can only chat with mobile players. Of course after the
testing phase we will have mobile and browser on the same server again.

Thank you all for your help on this!

@Marindor ... A new Chat the same day of the New FA ????? or the newt week ?

Arayla

If this new FA on Beta is for the purpose of testing chat rigorously and won't be going to Live, maybe (PLEASE) we could get really good prizes for this extra FA so soon after the one on Beta and the one on Live. Just give us good rewards and say that the rewards will be different on Live. I know I'm not the only Beta tester with FA fatigue.