• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser2112

orcs from armory not units
its chapter 8+

So, you're just saying in the game, but not the FA. I don't see any mention of paying 30K Orcs within the FA.
Many people are coming to me, and I assume after reading your post, exclaiming that this can't be accomplished within our Fellowship. But they are thinking you are talking about paying 30K Orcs in the new FA event. Which is not the case.

• Train X units
  • Gain X coins
  • Donate X KP in other player's Ancient Wonders
Thee has't two conv'rsations going on at the same timeth. Thy posteth first speaks of the new Fellowship Adventure, and then thee wend off on a tangent, and then circle backeth 'round to the new fellowship adventure. This is misleading to many of mine own neighbours, and fellowship

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2236

One of the green flags ask for you to pay in 30,000 orcs. Just like the one before it asks for third tier goods to be payed in.
And it is impossible for many fs(in my own beta fs I'm the only one to reach dwarves)

DeletedUser2112

One of the green flags ask for you to pay in 30,000 orcs. Just like the one before it asks for third tier goods to be payed in.
And it is impossible for many fs(in my own beta fs I'm the only one to reach dwarves)

I had to go back and look, and I apologize!! I also agree 30K Orcs?? If you don't want fellowships to take a particular route, then why create it in the first place?!

Now I must return to my neighbours and tell them that INNO IS in the slave business. I'm not paying you in Orcs, INNO!!

cpickett76

Where have you seen it is necessary to pay 30K Orcs. The quests I see don't specify which troops to build, but only to build 30K Troops. Am I missing something? Nothing I have seen says to pay in Orcs specifically, but to build troops, which actually stay within your armies. To my knowledge, INNO is not in the slave business.

₮ⱧɆ ₱ØⱠł₴Ⱨ ₭₦ł₲Ⱨ₮

It's on the green path, level 1, after the first crossroads for green. I'm not accusing Inno of anything and I'm not sure where you came up with that. I think it's more likely they did not consider newer worlds when new requirements were implemented :)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 4.19.12 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-27 at 4.19.12 PM.png
    348.1 KB · Views: 222

DeletedUser2003

Where have you seen it is necessary to pay 30K Orcs. The quests I see don't specify which troops to build, but only to build 30K Troops. Am I missing something? Nothing I have seen says to pay in Orcs specifically, but to build troops, which actually stay within your armies. To my knowledge, INNO is not in the slave business.
The next flag after the 1st tri-colored waypoint on the green path, level 1 asks for the 30,000 orc heads :eek:
orcs.jpg

EDIT: Ninja'd by @cpickett76 ! LOL :p:D

DeletedUser1739

We decided not to do this brotherhood adventure.
We have always participated so far and we have always been ranked in the top 15.
But there, the extravagant demands of relics has put off more than one.
Moreover, what bothers us the most is that these adventures are closed to many brotherhoods.
All brotherhoods that have not reached the orc level or are not complete will have great difficulty participating.
It seemed to us all that Elvenar was a community game, right?

So why put away a lot of players?

SoggyShorts

Moreover, what bothers us the most is that these adventures are closed to many brotherhoods.
All brotherhoods that have not reached the orc level or are not complete will have great difficulty participating.
There are only 6 flags out of 75 that are locked to you if you can't make orcs.

DeletedUser1739

There are only 6 flags out of 75 that are locked to you if you can't make orcs.

What I mean by little brotherhood :
- composed of -25 members ;
- the majority of members have not even reached the dwarf level ;
- others.

So this does not only concern orcs but also resources and / or relics.

SoggyShorts

What I mean by little brotherhood :
- composed of -25 members ;
- the majority of members have not even reached the dwarf level ;
- others.

So this does not only concern orcs but also resources and / or relics.
Only the relics and goods are hard for those fellowships, the rest of the quests are easier than the last FA, and my FS finished that one with 13 players.

SoggyShorts

And what's in the bottomless pit?
You mean in the current FA running on Beta? I have no idea, I don't play on Beta anymore(at least for now) I just found halflings to be the most boring chapter, and don't feel like going through it a third time.

Edit: I should say, it's not that halflings was all that bad, I was just stuck in it for 2 months after I finished it.

Last edited:

DeletedUser2112

That's it,, my fellowship has decided to boycott this FA. We have participated in all past FA and have always finished in the top 20. It saddens me, and my fellowship, that we will not be participating. The quests are much too high, and we are in a new world; Ceravyn.

DeletedUser2112

That's it,, my fellowship has decided to boycott this FA. We have participated in all past FA and have finished in the top 20. It saddens me, and my fellowship, that we will not be participating. The quests are much too high, and we are in a new world; Ceravyn.
Only the relics and goods are hard for those fellowships, the rest of the quests are easier than the last FA, and my FS finished that one with 13 players.

It should be 'balanced' if it's hard, to impossible, for the little fellowships, then it too should be hard, to impossible, for the larger fellowship.

cpickett76

Sure they did, that's why only 3 of 9 routes ask for orcs.

Not on Level 2. The first crossroads asks for orcs so there's no way to complete the second map if you don't have enough players in Orcs or higher or for most on Ceravyn unless you pay in diamonds.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 12.47.39 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2018-02-28 at 12.47.39 PM.png
    384.7 KB · Views: 235

SoggyShorts

It should be 'balanced' if it's hard, to impossible, for the little fellowships, then it too should be hard, to impossible, for the larger fellowship.
How? How do you get equal challenge if you have unequal participants? They already scaled the "Gain coins" and "Gain troops".
What else specifically would you change to make it so that small cities/FS have the same level of challenge?

I also have to question whether that is a desirable situation. If every fellowship has the same chances, regardless of size, what is the incentive to improve your FS?

Should every fellowship also get all 10 chests in the tournament?
Blue participation ribbon for everyone?
Not on Level 2. The first crossroads asks for orcs so there's no way to complete the second map if you don't have enough players in Orcs or higher or for most on Ceravyn unless you pay in diamonds.
Wrong.
The orcs are at a crossroads, which means you can go a different route if you don't make orcs.
The entire orange and green routes are open in stage 2 for players with no orcs.