• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

Sir Squirrel

@Marindor I am noticing now that when you hit the plus sign to add a badge it goes to the max needed to finish all the badges for that check point. What is up with that? It was adding as many badges as you had on hand before {which is how I think it should work). Please fix this before it goes live and players are actually spending large amounts of diamonds by accident!!

DeletedUser1677

@Marindor I am noticing now that when you hit the plus sign to add a badge it goes to the max needed to finish all the badges for that check point. What is up with that? It was adding as many badges as you had on hand before {which is how I think it should work). Please fix this before it goes live and players are actually spending large amounts of diamonds by accident!!
I agree, it is VERY annoying!

DeletedUser1743

Hello everyone! finds it out for me to say how somebody ends when punctually entirely Fellowship Adventures?

DeletedUser2002

My FS came across ANOTHER bugged waypoint that shows player contribution, but doesn't deduct it from the total needed or show on the slider
. Thought that was fixed

Marindor

My FS came across ANOTHER bugged waypoint that shows player contribution, but doesn't deduct it from the total needed or show on the slider
. Thought that was fixed

Was this a new situation Somerville or was that waypoint already unlocked & bugged?

Arayla

Until we opened the Bottomless Pit Sunday night, I was enthusiastic and enjoying the event. Now I feel as if we are in the Bottomless Pit of Hell.

The BP does not require much coordination, and the chat which was fun and full of cooperation has devolved to "2 farmers needed now".

After this many days I only have two words: click fatigue.

DeletedUser1707

I had a number of concerns at the beginning. Most members have posted their issues. A better explanation and directions would certainly have helped. This has been a learning experience. As this winds down, my only real complaint left is the final countdown for the Fellowship Adventure. There is no hourly or minute countdown. It says 1 day.BUT when does that day end?

nokki

I had a number of concerns at the beginning. Most members have posted their issues. A better explanation and directions would certainly have helped. This has been a learning experience. As this winds down, my only real complaint left is the final countdown for the Fellowship Adventure. There is no hourly or minute countdown. It says 1 day.BUT when does that day end?

and your answer was earlier posted.. :)

It is planned to be 24th of august 23.59 German Time. We also forwarded this by the way, so we will probably get clear countdown timers in the future (like we have for the normal events).

Isioloder

Whould it be possible to create some reminder for whole fellowship, so the players would not have to check every ten minutes, if the badge they try to produce in that moment has not been already placed? Something like an additonal window nex to the countdown of the event showing the state of opened waypoints - or at least in the stage of pit. Something could maybe be done with the updates. Isn't there a way of updating the state of a waypoint other than "streaming error"? When a player opens a waypoint and want to contribute something, but an another player does that a second before, could it not just update upon clicking without an error?

The FA quest do not disappera upon leaving a fellowship - I don't know whether it was a purpose or not, but I beliee it should disappear immediately. Instead, a player who just left his fellowship, is allowed to complete opened quests without belonging to one.

Maybe it would be a good idea to make some FA items tradable - like that the fellowship or even a single player can exchange 25 brewery guild badges for one bakers guild badge or something like that. It would be more expensive than producing the stuff properely, but perhaps it could open some new possibilities.

Last edited:

Isioloder

yes new abusive ways for competition, no thanks
Come on, the whole thing is not fair anyway. Imagine that the time is running out and your fellowship wants to be the best - but you would have to complete xy 24hr productons to unlock the next stage, which you do not have and for which you do not have time any more. Is it more fair to buy the stuff with diamonds or to exchange it for some reachable ingame items? Not that I suppose that many would do it that way, it is just an idea...

Heymrdiedier

Since this adventure is coming to an end, it tought id give my overall feedback:

pro:
- its something new
- lots of team work, lots of social interaction; the Fellowship felt like a fellowship again and no longer a group of individuals who are together for some neighbourly help and trades.
- Each member could contribute to their playstyle, nothing is forced upon the players. (short productions for the actives, long productions for the slackers like me)
- i had a lot of fun

con:
- the endless clicking to rotate quests, i hate that, my wrists hurt from it. Some other way to have all quests open and monitoring would be greatly appreciated.
- i fear for it being pushable too much: a second account could just join FS, dump all the badges, and leave fellowship again. the diamond pushing i dont mind, the adventures should result in some revenue for inno.
- people are not competing anymore but are stacking their goods to score better in next adventure. This might unbalance next adventure severly
- rewards are not really appealing to me that much, id rather get a blueprint at the end and a spoiler for the non diamond use of those bluepints that are bound to be coming :)
- ambassador collecting, hmm i see no point in that. it will just end in a lot of demoting pre-adventure, and promoting post-adventure

DeletedUser2026

Was this a new situation Somerville or was that waypoint already unlocked & bugged?
I actually liking this its interactive but perhaps not 50 beverages...... is there a way to keep structure and add the goods productions oddly, but then again this being the first one there's some in the works lol I have a Question why wasn't the flacon listed

Dony

King of Bugs
- people are not competing anymore but are stacking their goods to score better in next adventure. This might unbalance next adventure severly
- rewards are not really appealing to me that much, id rather get a blueprint at the end and a spoiler for the non diamond use of those bluepints that are bound to be coming :)
rebalancing rewards could fix this, if endless pit would give you better and better loot (fellowship wise) depending how many you already used that could partially prevent hoarding badges for next tournament, and just try to get better reward in current
right now pit doesnt give you anything but 1 better instant in some cases, which even require a lot of effort, no wonder people will rather save badges and use it next time for easier and more convenient life next time

i dont even know how many people/fellowships actually care about fellowship rankings

sunrae

pro:
- its something new
- lots of team work, lots of social interaction; the Fellowship felt like a fellowship again and no longer a group of individuals who are together for some neighbourly help and trades.
- Each member could contribute to their playstyle, nothing is forced upon the players. (short productions for the actives, long productions for the slackers like me)
- i had a lot of fun
Yes Yes and Yes. In fact Inno please stop the mini events, just stick with the three big ones which have the better prizes, and will be more fun for being rarer. I like this adventure, it's great for the fellowship, in fact it brings the true meaning of fellowship into the game. There are a few tweaks needed, the rotating quests really are a bore, a pop-up table as suggested by someone earlier would be better and I agree with Heymrdiedier, it really only needs the Archmage or Mages to be able to open the flag, but overall a great idea by Inno and one that our fellowship (of 5 at the moment - anyone interested in joining our adventures very welcome) have enjoyed it very much. :)

Loki Blue

Yes Yes and Yes. In fact Inno please stop the mini events, just stick with the three big ones which have the better prizes, and will be more fun for being rarer. I like this adventure, it's great for the fellowship, in fact it brings the true meaning of fellowship into the game.

Yes, great for Fellowships, not so much for solo players. Unless, of course, they enjoy a challenge. :D At any rate, once the kinks are smoothed out, this may prove a worthwhile feature indeed. (But keep the mini events, please. I rather like them. :cool:)

DeletedUser

Still no FS reward?

Pity that I can't see anymore where my fellowship ended in the ranking :( I was offline when the FA ended, so now I have no idea how we did