• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

PrimroseSylvia

Yes it's quite clear, but I wonder about another thing...
A FS member wants to join another FS for some reason (just an example) during the FA. So he/she will loose all his/her badges, but what about the old FS?What about badges already done into the map? Do the FS loose all it progress done with that member?

Dony

King of Bugs
in my opinion it should stay on the map once badges are placed, FS is already punished if somebody leaves, because they will continue with 1 less player, but lets see tomorow

SoggyShorts

In order to change this, we have to change the entire quest system
Have you considered making the two quest loops mutually exclusive? Such as all the workshop quests in one loop and all the rest in another? This would significantly reduce the looping time, and should be a simple adjustment since it will not change the core quest cycle mechanics.
The only downside is that you wouldn't be able to do half of a dwarf badge and then switch to doing a carpenters badge. Imo this is a very small price to pay for cutting the cycling in half.

DeletedUser

Hello guys, the FA are bigining ... and it's exactely the same that the last :oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

A problem ????

DeletedUser

Might be, I even have some progress in quests that I didn't even do yet !?

DeletedUser2329

Well...that might as well have been the most quick FA so far. LOL!!

Marindor

Hi guys,

Due to unforeseen problems, we had to turn off the Fellowship Adventures now. We're currently investigating the exact cause. Sorry for the trouble!

DeletedUser1901

Darn, didn't get to test out how much quicker the quest cycling was with the decline confirmation gone. I was five minutes away from a brewery badge.

DeletedUser2324

I managed to finish one brewery and the FA crashed when I tried to pay the badge in. So that might be one of the issues.

@Marindor one quest string vanished completely ( as it should since you turned the FA off) but i still have the started treant badge quest active D: can you make it go away pls? xD ( tried to refresh page but it is worse then glue xD )

https://gyazo.com/428496c430cb7436a7fb86e626ac0cd3

DeletedUser2324

tried that, didn't work. oh well.. it can just sit there till it either vanishes or FA comes back o.o

edit: did a complete relog and then could decline it @.@

DeletedUser724

give us at least 2 day notice when it re-start

we are now very embrassing
should we turn our city back and

2 day b4 FA re-start
we re-shuttle our building for FA ??

2 days notice is highly apprecaited as there are tons of works to do in order to clear space

thanks

Dony

King of Bugs
I was still able to finish it, and it seemed much quicker. I think that the Quest Completed "Awesome" button can go away as well. That button is much more extraneous than the decline confirmation.
didnt clicking outside of that window cancels it? or pressing ESC also cancel it? i didnt found this to be that bad as decline

DeletedUser1901

Yeah, that's true. Esc does get rid of it. Still is an extra click that doesn't need to happen, i guess.

DeletedUser2256

give us at least 2 day notice when it re-start

we are now very embrassing
should we turn our city back and

2 day b4 FA re-start
we re-shuttle our building for FA ??

2 days notice is highly apprecaited as there are tons of works to do in order to clear space

thanks
Bêta serv' rules. You should have been warned, though.