• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

DeletedUser1665

I think that a few of my fellows on live, will try this once, and after that beg not to have to do it again. Because, let's face it, the FA has absolutely nothing to do with a fantasy city builder game!

Well in the end it certainly has the possibility of rewards that don't hurt. For me the last upgrade of my main hall alone was 2 days 7 hours so the possibility of getting instants that drop building times hours instead of minutes is a good way to encourage players to participate.

That's awesome, I hope it's the same for some FS on Live where (if I'm not mistaken) there are a lot more diamonds spent.

This is where the playing field becomes a bit more equal, let me explain. Yes I purchase diamonds and am also in the #2 ranked fellowship on my server. A lot of people think the top diamond fellowships will bowl over all of the smaller fellowships and Yes we will try to so we can get those high end Instant's.

That being said most of the players in the top fellowships have MAXED out their buildings and space to gain the highest ranking points possible and a lot of those players are not prepared or willing to dump high end ranking point buildings in order to build non boosted goods Manufactories. So now your going to see a lot of high end players making only what they can as far as badges go which takes a lot more to get through the Fellowship Adventure.

The bottom line is the average person that plays all of the time and that doesn't care about ranking points will become the MVP in any fellowship since they can build and make multiple buildings for all of the badges and item's needed for the Fellowship Adventure.

Arayla

QUESTION - if a player donates a badge to a waypoint that doesn't get completed before the end of the board, does that player still get the reward in the chest?

DeletedUser1665

Looks like I still have the badges and items in my inventory from the last FA (bug #1) right off the bat.

DeletedUser118

Seems like we're again in the lead. ^^

On the other hand, we really need to stop being able to use formerly produced badges in next rounds. The problem we discovered is that players who have gathered alot before the Adventure starts, just spill them over the map, making it almost impossible for other fellows to have a go too. The map is filled way too easy like that, leaving those who are late not enough time to help and get rewards too. This is kinda sad.

Dony

King of Bugs
thats the plan if you have read announcement, but with this change there should definitely be qualified for reward everyone who created badge, not just ones who inserted them

Marindor

Seems like we're again in the lead. ^^

On the other hand, we really need to stop being able to use formerly produced badges in next rounds. The problem we discovered is that players who have gathered alot before the Adventure starts, just spill them over the map, making it almost impossible for other fellows to have a go too. The map is filled way too easy like that, leaving those who are late not enough time to help and get rewards too. This is kinda sad.

Yes, that's why we changed that now for the next rounds :) On Live it won't be possible to store items either.

DeletedUser118

Yes, that's why we changed that now for the next rounds :) On Live it won't be possible to store items either.

That's good to hear.

Also it seems the teams who are infront of us are not really caring if everyone out of the group can participate in the Adventure. They are so fast that I highly doubt that really everyone drops in something to fill the map. I mean we have such problems too and we aren't even half that fast. A good reason to take out the possibility to store things.

Elrondriel

So, if I understand that correctly, you took away the possibility to store items because some "hyper-active" FSs don't have enough communication in between their own members ?

SoggyShorts

That being said most of the players in the top fellowships have MAXED out their buildings and space to gain the highest ranking points possible and a lot of those players are not prepared or willing to dump high end ranking point buildings in order to build non boosted goods Manufactories.
I see your point, but what do players at the end of the tech tree do? The dozen expansions for halfling fields should now be available to make a buttload of level 1 buildings. Sure that space could be filled with ranking buildings, but wouldn't that be a little short-sighted since those would have to be nuked when the next guest race comes?

DeletedUser1677

@Marindor
I'm a bit disappointed, that you did'nt change the quest interface for the adventure :/

But another thing, that I was wondering about:

Dwarven: 50x 5min
Treants: 35x 15min
Bakers: 20x 1hour
Carpenters: 10x 3hours
Farmers: 5x 9hours

So far it makes sense.
But then:
Blacksmith: 5x 24hours

According to the pattern, why is'nt blacksmith 2 or 3x 24hours?

Marindor

Hi guys,

To answer your questions about other changes/quest overview etcetera: In the upcoming months a lot of things will still change. We're first working on fixing the bugs and implementing easy improvements before going Live with these feature, but we can expect things to change in the upcoming months as well, also things that will take a bit more time. What exactly these changes will be, is not yet known but as soon as there's news about it, we will of course keep you updated :)

Deleted User - 60107

Hopefully those updates won't take as long as the "updates" to the Magicless Academy...

Lissona

In round 2 (maybe 3 too) - the ranking points for the last waypoints seem to be 0 for all three ways. Is this how it should be - so there is no need to do them if you want to clear the whole map?