• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Fellowship Adventures

SlyLady

I have a question about the tri-color crossover points. It seems like on earlier levels of the map, if you got one path completed, all three crossovers were accessible. That makes sense as what is the point of a crossover point if you can't actually crossover, right? But, we are on Level 3 right now and only the crossover point adjacent to the completed path opens, which limits the ability to crossover. Has anyone else noticed this?

SlyLady

it was always like that
Thank you. I'm new enough to the game that I wondered if it was always like that or a bug (this is beta, after all). So, on the first and second levels, all the tri-color crossovers open when a single path is completed to the crossover point, but on Level 3, only the crossover at the end of the completed path opens. I'm just trying to figure out the rules to make the best strategy. It does make one wonder why they look the same as previous levels but behave differently. Not that I expect you have an answer to that! :)

ayvinul

I am really unhappy about the lack of thought behind the bracelets.

Specifically, they become a real pain when you reach the elementals and higher: you still have to have manufactures at max level to produce a decent amount, and yet you no longer get a head start of a 2 days production.

Also, it makes zero sense to me that the levels would go up on a smooth scale chapter by chapter.

Specifically, we all know that you don't get T1 updates every chapters, but only every few chapters.

also, not being able to save from one badge to the next really sucks. Take a typical warrior city, you got MAYBE two manufactures at max level. With two 9h productions and two 3h productions, you get CLOSE to what you need for a badge, but NOT QUITE.

There are a lot of possible solutions:
- make the amount a bit smarter, make the increase dependent on actual chapter evolutions (heart of the mountain and trade center will only account for so much)
- finally allow the remainder to carry to the next stage
- also take S1 amounts into account.

right now, people who are at the elemental and further chapters are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to bracelets.

edeba

I am really unhappy about the lack of thought behind the bracelets.

Specifically, they become a real pain when you reach the elementals and higher: you still have to have manufactures at max level to produce a decent amount, and yet you no longer get a head start of a 2 days production.

Also, it makes zero sense to me that the levels would go up on a smooth scale chapter by chapter.

Specifically, we all know that you don't get T1 updates every chapters, but only every few chapters.

also, not being able to save from one badge to the next really sucks. Take a typical warrior city, you got MAYBE two manufactures at max level. With two 9h productions and two 3h productions, you get CLOSE to what you need for a badge, but NOT QUITE.

There are a lot of possible solutions:
- make the amount a bit smarter, make the increase dependent on actual chapter evolutions (heart of the mountain and trade center will only account for so much)
- finally allow the remainder to carry to the next stage
- also take S1 amounts into account.

right now, people who are at the elemental and further chapters are at a huge disadvantage when it comes to bracelets.
Definitely a problem for FS that compete, but not in a bad place for FS that are easy going at this point. I think the original feedback from the community was to include all three manufacturers, so effectively about a 2/3rd reduction and we've gotten about 40% reduction.

I completely agree that players that have just done the t1 manufacturer upgrade have a much easier ability to meet their chapter requirement over players in say chapter 17.

Certainly my suggestion that they should have halved the BS requirement instead of doubling the farmer requirement would leave more space open to devote to having more fully leveled t1 manufacturers.

Aeva

possible solutions
Or you build an extra small T1 to fill the gap. Done it on beta with a 2x3 steel factory and that worked fine (early stages of orc).
Doing it live with a lower T1 (27) extra and with the regular ones (31) also works fine.
In both cases gives me 1 bracelet every 3 hours.

SoggyShorts

build an extra small T1 to fill the gap. Done it on beta with a 2x3 steel factory and that worked fine (early stages of orc).
Doing it live with a lower T1 (27) extra and with the regular ones (31) also works fine.
Really? My 3h production is 5k, my bracelet quest is 58K- That's a dozen T1 buildings...

Arthus

Can't it be 1 artifact and 1 universal artifact instead of 2 artifacts?
Still no "strategy" element which game is supposedly about.

galrond

Can't it be 1 artifact and 1 universal artifact instead of 2 artifacts?
Still no "strategy" element which game is supposedly about.
I think they have to "invent" universal artifact first:p
But I´m looking forward to they do......

Arthus

I think they have to "invent" universal artifact first:p
But I´m looking forward to they do......

They told in interview that they are not skeptic anymore about the artifact
Considering recent exodus from the game i would hurry. Game is repetitive and boring. You can predict events and rewards months ahead.
Year ago we knew we will get another phoenix this spring and there is 5th one. No suprises, no changes.
Adventures are repetitive and have same rewards.
There is so much space to place universal artifacts. Adventures, spires, 19th chest in tournament...

Pauly7

Small cities definitely have the advantage with bracelet production, especially if you have just reached a point where your T1 manus upgraded. My micro-city is in chapter 4, just after the manus expanded to level 15. When I was collecting my 2 day productions yesterday (with MM spells applied) I was wasting some marble as each collection from a manu was more than enough for a badge. Even just collecting 9 hour productions this morning I was still able to pick up 3 badges, I think, and that's just from 4 x L15 manus and about 5 L8 manus.

By comparison, my chapter 15 city (also just upgraded T1), asks for 49k per badge, and I think a level 31 manu (with spell applied) gives me about 8k marble.

Last edited:

ayvinul

Or you build an extra small T1 to fill the gap. Done it on beta with a 2x3 steel factory and that worked fine (early stages of orc).
It's definitely not the solution for elementals and higher You're missing something like 500-1000 production. Even "drafting" the S1 manufacture to produce (wasteful) non boosted T1 is not enough.... and starting another T1 from scratch to say, at least level 10-15 will still take a lot of resources.

Aeva

Really? My 3h production is 5k, my bracelet quest is 58K- That's a dozen T1 buildings...
Yes really. I am live in chapter XV and I normally have 4 T1 planks at max 31 because I play mastermind in the spire to the top every week.
I added 1 extra planks 27 and that in total gives me one bracelet every 3 hours (49K). Feel free to check it out. I am Aeva on Arendyll NL1.

Aeva

It's definitely not the solution for elementals and higher You're missing something like 500-1000 production. Even "drafting" the S1 manufacture to produce (wasteful) non boosted T1 is not enough.... and starting another T1 from scratch to say, at least level 10-15 will still take a lot of resources.
It is definitely a very good solution for elementals or higher as I explained in my answer to SoggyShorts. It is a very good solution for me and I am live in chapter XV Elvenar.

Deleted User - 81190

Yes really. I am live in chapter XV and I normally have 4 T1 planks at max 31 because I play mastermind in the spire to the top every week.
I added 1 extra planks 27 and that in total gives me one bracelet every 3 hours (49K). Feel free to check it out. I am Aeva on Arendyll NL1.
This only works if you're juiced up on MMs 100% of time, and have higher level ETC and MH (and/or some fed Phoenix effects).

Enevhar Aldarion

Then you may want to stay in chapter 15. Remember that the max level for tier 1 stays the same in chapters 16 and 17, but the amount required for a bracelet increases with each chapter. In chapter 17, I need to make 68,000 tier 1 goods. That is 6 level 31 boosted factories doing 3-hour productions, with a MM enchantment on all and with the bonus from AWs. If I wanted to feed my Storm Phoenix, I could drop that to 5 factories.

Aeva

This only works if you're juiced up on MMs 100% of time, and have higher level ETC and MH (and/or some fed Phoenix effects).
Ofcourse I am juiced up. Saved a lot more, but only need max 50 of them. Is a FSA not the only time when those spells are usefull? I have a limited amount of AW's, because I don't like the rest, and ETC (13) plus MH (16) are amongst them, they are not the highest but sufficient at the moment. No phoenix, just the fire (don't like the other ones).