• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Feedback Snow Flurry Event

DeletedUser1677

33 quests I won't be able to complete before the time runs out.
But I actually think that it's fine.
1: I made all of the daily quests
2: I did not use gems (I think it's fair that my chances of finishing all of them would be better if I used gems)
3: I had days I could'nt play (christmas, new years eve etc)
4: I had enough to do, so i did'nt get bored (liked oh, now I'm done, what to do next?)

I small thing that i find annoying:
complete 2 provinces.
That one just takes too much time. And waiting the 1½ x2 days was boring and annoying :)

Oh, and I agree that "buy kp" could be annoying. My problem was, that I have bought KP a lot of times, so now they are expensive :/
Maybe "buy 5 KP" instead of 12? :)

DeletedUser1677

This could be fixed with coin cost to decay once every month for 5%-10%
I use coins on goods soon, when I'm gonna need a lot more marble with the woodelves :)
So I'm not fan of that idea :)

(and that would'nt change that my KP are already expensive ;) )

DeletedUser283

did a noob error this morning : accidentally collected one of my 1 day prods that I kept for a quest, it ruined the end of the event, I had everything planned to finish it in time :(
anyhow, it was challenging, rewarding (very) with nice event buildings, but next time, please have mercy on those of us who are already punished for having conquered too many provinces : no more "scout x provinces" quests without an "or" such as "or produce whatever in whichever building";
on one hand you say that our scouting time should be below 1 day, and on the other you force us to scout even further;
this is just not fair, and not kind.

DeletedUser1596

Oh well...
Almost.jpg

Another time then :mad::D

DeletedUser1596

Hi everyone, since this thread is about to get obsolete, I'm going to spam it a little :) As I posted a few hours ago, I had finished the event with 780 globes out of 800, with 25 flakes remaining. I kept on collecting shards and made it to 50 snow flakes. Took my chances and gained another 50. Then 90. You know what? See for yourselves.
2nd shot.jpg
3rd shot.jpg
Bullseye.jpg

This was a 100% luck. No diamond spent.

... and it should answer the question whether it is possible to get all those buildings for free ... :D:p:D:p:D

SoggyShorts

@Dony
Nice! I was screwing around on the forums and missed my last SF collection, could have had 50 for a small box, then I would only have needed to get the 50 free snowflakes 80 times! (390/800)

DeletedUser1767

Does anyone else feel in retrospect as though the event didn't really have closure? When the tournaments end, there's that popup message that says that the tournament is ended, whereas the Snow Flurry seems to have just sort of become over, and after such a long, intense event as this one, I kind of find myself wishing there'd been more of an official ending to wrap it up. What happens to the Snow King now?

SoggyShorts

Exactly!
Where was the end screen?

We should have all logged back in to see a popup with the winter king, some story stuff, and maybe some server stats, like # of boxes opened, buildings won, snowflakes collected.

Something more than crash>kick>re-log>over.