• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Feedback Snow Flurry Event

DeletedUser1677

Wuhu another event :D
I like that you made snow in our cities :D

Dony

King of Bugs
is lower rewards per box then summer solstice event intended due longer event? and therefore gaining more snow flakes overtime?
are snow crystals inspired by my suggestion catch me if you can? just out of curiosity

Last edited:

DeletedUser1767

I'm currently kind of undone by how beautiful the snowscape is. I'm supposed to be at work now, but I sort of just want to stare at my city.

Also, huge thank you to the devs for designing grand prizes that are both gorgeous and not at all overwhelmingly Christmasy. I'm Jewish and was expecting to not want any of the Christmas event buildings, so this is a much appreciated surprise. Thank you.

Jixel

So the 12th quest on the "ongoing" questline for this event is ... scout one province.
I guess the longer timeline will make that slightly more palatable ... but I do believe there's has been a bit of feedback everytime a scouting requirement has come up in the previous events :)

DeletedUser1767

My city reloaded, and when it finished reloading, there was a snow crystal lurking around the edge of my city. That's a wonderful touch!

DeletedUser724

the non-daily quest
Quest 12 .... scout 1 province
there is no alternative....it is bad if it goes to game world
In beta world, it take me 2 day 10 hour to do that scouting

I can wait in there

but in game world, please add alternative
last time, 1 quest is also scouting without alternative

but when it launch in game world
alternative is added
please do so for that non-daily quest 12

thanks

DeletedUser724

There are 3 grand prize
The 1st grand prize
250 snow globe (require 1650 snow flares to open large gift box) to get 4X2 snow flake mountain

the grand prize look like a repeat of "Rock" in the other event

I guess
we can only get snow flake mountian

the other 2 grand prizes...we never have a chance to get it
last time, i am far away to get the 2nd "rock"

will Inno give us more snowflare in the coming quest
so that we can get those 2 prizes...

ophion

Anyone notice the little snowman?...LOL

ScreenHunter_390 Nov. 28 15.31.jpg

DeletedUser1681

I must say that I've liked the events here, I'm quite happy to have another one started, especially this one. Halloween is a bit of import festivity around where I live, and Summer Solstice and such... oh well. But wintery thingy in december :)...
I do like to have short term goals, even if they would involve a bit of grinding, I'm sure there will be a quest or two which will make me grind my teeth but judging from past experience I expect to like it as a whole.

And it's always nice to have daily prizes going, though I must say that it would be really nice to have that storage space, I mean today's prize "Lazy snowman" - nice, but wouldn't want him all year round.

PS. yes, the background is beautiful :)

Elderflower

Wandering around my cityscape I found an unexpected blue ice crystal and when I clicked on it it turned into a snowflake for me and said there would be more. How pretty and what fun. Love my snowed under city

DeletedUser283

the non-daily quest
Quest 12 .... scout 1 province
there is no alternative....it is bad if it goes to game world
In beta world, it take me 2 day 10 hour to do that scouting

I can wait in there

but in game world, please add alternative
last time, 1 quest is also scouting without alternative

but when it launch in game world
alternative is added
please do so for that non-daily quest 12

thanks

totally agree here; my scouting time is 54 frigging hours ! that is 2 days and 6 hours
what do devs think ?
is this another way to inflict pain onto those of us who have been boldly scouting where they should not have?
why is there not an "or" in this quest as it has been the case in other events ?
like "scout a province or collect 2 power of provision spells" ?

ophion

I agree. After "over scouting" has made things difficult for me in the Tournaments etc...I now have to scout a further province to cause me more problems.:((

DeletedUser1721

At least the scouting can be dealt with by, if you have some idea of when the event is going to go live, simply starting the scout a day or more early. That way you aren't stuck waiting for as long as you could be since it goes by when the scouting finishes.

DeletedUser503

This longer time allowance is greatly appreciated. Very nice job on the snowy city landscape too. Must you be online
for snow crystals to appear in your city? Everything working correctly so far, thank you for a very pretty event,
helps beautify the otherwise UGLY orc environment :D

CrazyWizard

totally agree here; my scouting time is 54 frigging hours ! that is 2 days and 6 hours
what do devs think ?
is this another way to inflict pain onto those of us who have been boldly scouting where they should not have?
why is there not an "or" in this quest as it has been the case in other events ?
like "scout a province or collect 2 power of provision spells" ?

Normally there is plenty of time to finish all quests, lets wait and see if there not going overboard with this, as long as it's possible to change all quests in time, I am ok with it.

The told us we should stop scouting once we reach scouts of a day or longer :S thats probebly that they count for.

DeletedUser762

I'm currently kind of undone by how beautiful the snowscape is. I'm supposed to be at work now, but I sort of just want to stare at my city.

so you didn't go to work just to stare at your city? lol. sorry. but its funny. wish I could do that o_O

SoggyShorts

When I refreshed I also got a pop up kinda like the "there is a treasure hidden in this city" one
"A crystal has formed at the edge of your city"
Here is what the crystal looks like:
10yf1q0.png

It was REALLY far south, further than a chest would ever be.

EDIT: Is it really 35 days long? I didn't have a Beta account during the summer solstice, did they overlap, or did the SS start after Beta finished?

sunrae

Love the winter snow thanks. Really liking the quest too and the snow crystals are a nice touch. :D what would be brilliant is if we could actually see it snowing:rolleyes:

Last edited: