• Dear forum reader,

To actively participate on the forum by joining discussions or starting your own threads or topics, you need a game account and to REGISTER HERE!

Discussion Elementals

ALdbeign

1: I already know these things Heymrdiedier posted (and it leaves out the wholesaler altogether which is the only direct response i got to my initial question).
2: one of the wonders being "explained" doesn't work for T4 goods (which Heymrdiedier points out) and is what initiated the question to begin with.
so this doesn't answer the question, since my words apparently make no sense :confused:, we will use Heymrdiedier's
Heymrdiedier said:
BTG gives boost to racial production:
Is this still true for chapter 12?

ALdbeign

So you are a member of INNO staff then Soggy? Is Heymrdiedier? Is a simple yes or no too difficult to provide to a yes or no question?
Other players speculating about what they think is the answer is not the same as an answer from a company representative.

Whatever, I'm done.

SoggyShorts

So you are a member of INNO staff then Soggy? Is Heymrdiedier? I
  1. @Heymrdiedier said "yes"
  2. @Marindor quoted @Heymrdiedier and then said "I don't know how I can make it more clear"
nerdrage.jpg
I don't need to be a member of inno's staff to know how to read a simple answer.....
Do you need a personalized letter from Eike and Hendrik Klindworth stating the exact same thing @Marindor did before you believe it?

Last edited:

Heymrdiedier

So you are a member of INNO staff then Soggy? Is Heymrdiedier? Is a simple yes or no too difficult to provide to a yes or no question?
Other players speculating about what they think is the answer is not the same as an answer from a company representative.

Whatever, I'm done.

Forum is a place to discuss things amongst each other. Moderators are here to moderate the forums, and transfer feedback to and from devs.
in my book a forum is to discuss things amongst each other.

If you want a 1 on 1 talk with a mod, or dev. You can send him a private message or use the facebook live QA session.
As far as i see it, forum has never been a place for: i ask questions, mods wil answer. a Mod doesnt have time to do that i think, and its also not needed since other players allready give the correct answer. Cant you accept that everything in the forum is true, and if something false is being said, that a mod will then intervene and clarify?

Im sorry you dont think what i say is valid. you dont have to listen to me, but keep this in mind: For all you know i might be Marindor's normal player account. :)

Heymrdiedier

1: I already know these things Heymrdiedier posted (and it leaves out the wholesaler altogether which is the only direct response i got to my initial question).
2: one of the wonders being "explained" doesn't work for T4 goods (which Heymrdiedier points out) and is what initiated the question to begin with.
so this doesn't answer the question, since my words apparently make no sense :confused:, we will use Heymrdiedier's

I think now i wanst completly clear in my answer, maybe this is what you wanted to hear.

BTG still works for portal production (and will for every race that has a portal, why assume something else).
BTG still gives you a larger buy amount from wholesalesman (also for T4).
but BTG no longer gives you a reduced fee for tier 4, since there is no fee anymore for everyone.

in that regards BTG became a litle bit less usefull.

i think most people had a hard time understanding your actual question because of this

why doubt it not being true, will the golden abyss still give you population in chapter 12? will Heroes forge still help your heavy melee in chapter 12?
Ofcourse it will, thats what it says in the description. And if it doesnt, then we call that a bug which we report and hope gets fixed before it goes to live.

Heymrdiedier

Another question: When will the Wiki be updated for the Elementals?

I would really like to see some pictures :D
I just roam the top 10 to see some ingame pictures. nobody has the portal yet tho (i think) but cant be long anymore if i see that some allready made some room

edeba

I just check it out. So... the portal is not continuous with the canals. Is this just for making room for the FA or does it work without continuous, or am I making the wrong assumption about what the canals do?

I absolutely love the avtar.

you can check my town if you want to see portal, ill have all 4 production buildings tomorow

Deleted User - 60107

The canals connect the Manifestations to the portal. They can produce Minerals on their own, without connection to the portal, but at least some canals need to be connected to the portal.

SoggyShorts

@SoggyShorts Do squad researches have a linear effect on tournament costs or how does that interaction work?
I finally have an answer for you on this.
On Beta, I went from
1251 SS to
1359 SS
That is an ~8% increase in squad size.
My costs to cater in provinces 9&19 went up on average 16%:eek:
nerdrage.jpg
So no, the increase isn't linear, it might be twice as bad....
Next mandatory SS is #37, a few techs away, and I'll test it again then.

DeletedUser332

I finally have an answer for you on this.
On Beta, I went from
1251 SS to
1359 SS
That is an ~8% increase in squad size.
My costs to cater in provinces 9&19 went up on average 16%:eek:
So no, the increase isn't linear, it might be twice as bad....
Next mandatory SS is #37, a few techs away, and I'll test it again then.

That's...almost rather sickening to see. :( I'll be waiting to see what results you observe with the next SS upgrade. Even just this one is nearly enough to make me abandon 140 AW levels and start over on another server...but I think that'd be giving up too much for the sake of (far) cheaper tournaments.

DeletedUser1584

There is problem with moonstone. Too much people need this material. I am blocked. And with the 10% decay, i lost a lost of T1S material.

Dony

King of Bugs
There is problem with moonstone. Too much people need this material. I am blocked. And with the 10% decay, i lost a lost of T1S material.
you should consired placing lower trades then 25k, i am not going to accept this kind of trades when i dont need it because i only produce when i need it

DeletedUser1584

ok thank you for your help. But you can see the market. Everybody want moonstone.